Home

Old 03-19-2021, 11:25 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: bengals

do the numbers png. then import them that way. export that way to. that what i do.
Old 03-19-2021, 11:37 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

It doesn't take unless you do the arrays and it only accepts DDS for that. If you can get it to work, just send me back the project file and I'll be super grateful! lol
Old 03-20-2021, 12:03 AM   #11
Rookie

i forgot to say i use free progam called paint.net for to that work. and works just fine. if you dont want use photoshop sorry about that. i think it has the dds setting choices built in we would need,Paint.net i mean, but not interally sure. and yes the arrpys expect png. that how doing it. you mmight some issue i dont have throw.

what arry are you trying to use and ill what i can do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2021, 01:27 AM   #12
Rookie

yeah i was just trying to adjust the colors in the dds files from the Bears numbers arrays to use them for the Bengals number arrays, then after i changed them, tried photoshop and tried GIMP already, and they didn't Frosty gave me the error that they weren't in SRGB, but GIMP only uses SRGB...so I don't know what that's about. The photoshop version I have wouldn't export them as DDS, because the DDS plugin only works with CS6 or newer and I have elements, not the real photoshop. I tried just importing them as a PNG and Frosty errors out again saying it needs to be a DDS file. So...IDK, maybe my Frosty is broken?
Old 03-20-2021, 09:48 AM   #13
Rookie

ive heard elements cant handle it likely, and i don't know what gimp issue is.

i'd either get paint.net which is free use. or flight with gimp. as for the numbers you want use, i can do the numbers from the bars and redo the for you and stick into the project file for the beagles or can leave them as they are now. i haven looked at all it yet, but the home black jersey look fine with the numbers as you have it. unlerss you knew they were off or can really see the difference i don't think you need to redo that number set. i'd have look at others to see if that an issue.
Old 03-20-2021, 09:31 PM   #14
Rookie

yeah it's mostly the numbers that are supposed to be white with black outline and then the ones that are supposed to be black with orange outline, as the black is blue, since they're from the bears. i appreciate if you get it to work. i will check out paint.net still though. that will help.
Old 03-31-2021, 12:58 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoll86
ive heard elements cant handle it likely, and i don't know what gimp issue is.

i'd either get paint.net which is free use. or flight with gimp. as for the numbers you want use, i can do the numbers from the bars and redo the for you and stick into the project file for the beagles or can leave them as they are now. i haven looked at all it yet, but the home black jersey look fine with the numbers as you have it. unlerss you knew they were off or can really see the difference i don't think you need to redo that number set. i'd have look at others to see if that an issue.
I just wanted to check if you had a chance to download the file. I'll delete it off my drive if you did, need space. Thanks....oh and Paint.net DDS files didn't work either. IDK
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2021, 03:28 PM   #16
Rookie

im good if you need to remove something.

i dont why that didt work.
youve got something odd going on, but it was np rproblem to help out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods »