OVR: 1
bengals

is anyone working bengals mods?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2021, 11:02 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: bengals

I am, it's but I'm new to the forum so my posts are being moderated right now... looks like this so far, just need the number arrays. I can't get my DDS mods to take. SRGB from GIMP isn't being accepted by FROSTY. Was just using the Bears number arrays for now, but the colors are wrong of course.

Madden NFL 20 2021-03-12 20-48-23_Moment.jpg
Old 03-19-2021, 11:05 PM   #3
Rookie

I copied the project to my Google Drive, here ... https://

drive.google.

com/drive/folders/16TZZE603T9dTDSnpYBnMoGP2C8k0k7h0?usp=sharing
Old 03-19-2021, 11:07 PM   #4
Rookie

Let me know if you can get the number arrays working right. That would be awesome. I also couldn't get the spacing right either. Copied the settings from the bears settings, but there is too much space between the numbers and I don't know which line changes that. Thanks.
Old 03-19-2021, 11:09 PM   #5
Rookie

BTW, the all orange uniform replaces the 1970's uniform in this mod and the 1970's helmet is white and black, intended for use with the color rush uniform (that color rush uniform doesn't have it's own helmet and everything except the 1970's uniform folder relies on the 2012 uniform helmet files)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2021, 11:13 PM   #6
Rookie

Icon12 Re: bengals

One other thing I wanted to do was go with the darker orange from the leaked uniforms but I couldn't find out how to change the team colors to make it match, so I just kept the original orange colors for now so everything matches...I mean we don't even know if the leaks were the real jerseys either because there were two different versions of them so we'll have to wait and see what they actually look like, but I'm thinking they just take the current uniform and invert the orange on the sleeves and make the stripes from there a little larger and you have what appears in the leaks...this was a concept I emailed to the Bengals last year lol ... maybe they liked it
Old 03-19-2021, 11:15 PM   #7
Rookie

AWAY Uniform...
Madden NFL 20 2021-03-12 20-40-47_Moment.jpg
Old 03-19-2021, 11:20 PM   #8
Rookie

one last thing... the start today mod now screws up my broadcast graphics I made...so just know if you use them together, you might want to revert my broadcast graphics first inside the project file, then re-export that to the mod and then install that via mod manager, but give start today top priority otherwise their uniforms will cover up mine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods »