Home

Previous PC roster files modded?

This is a discussion on Previous PC roster files modded? within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-10-2018, 08:51 AM   #1
All Star

OVR: 21
Previous PC roster files modded?

Is there any chance that let's say roster files from Madden 08 PC could be loaded in and updated? This would be great for all the already created classic team files from way back when...

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2018, 09:00 AM   #2
Strategy Over Skills

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Previous PC roster files modded?

Short answer.. no.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:54 AM   #3
MVP

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Previous PC roster files modded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Is there any chance that let's say roster files from Madden 08 PC could be loaded in and updated? This would be great for all the already created classic team files from way back when...

C
Its possible.

Xan was able to add that feature to his X360 editor.. and cursive pirated all the Football Freaks rosters from '08.. so I assume it worked well.

One of the guys left over from the Football Freaks days said the Frosty Editor could read the roster files yesterday.. at least I assume it was the Frosty Editor, I'm sure he has other powerful tools at his disposal (unfortunately, I don't speak programmer).. we might be closer to an editor than we could have guessed a month ago.

He also said the roster file structure has remained largely unchanged from '08.

.. lastly, once a roster editor IS up, porting via .csv (spreadsheets) will certainly be an option. Not ideal, and there will be a lot of information gathering regarding what the file fields are, but it certainly will be doable with time, as it was with the last PC gen.

Last edited by Madden08PCgmr; 08-10-2018 at 12:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »