Home

ReShade Presets

This is a discussion on ReShade Presets within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2018, 08:42 PM   #73
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: ReShade Presets

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNasty35
Hmm...My keyboard has no scroll lock key. Any help?
Go into the global settings inside the SweetFX folder and change the toggle key to whatever you want (I don't have scroll lock either, so I use the Home key)
Old 08-18-2018, 01:43 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Go into the global settings inside the SweetFX folder and change the toggle key to whatever you want (I don't have scroll lock either, so I use the Home key)

Or just hit shift+f2 in game to bring up the in game menu and change it in settings there...
Old 08-18-2018, 03:06 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
This usually had to do with the game kicking into HDR mode when in full screen. I had the same exact problem. Can you clarify if the monitor/TV you are playing on supports HDR? If so the we might be able to help.
I have a samsung QLED curved monitor. It is HDR capable, but I think HDR just dulls the picture. Thanks for responding.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2018, 12:44 AM   #76
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

figured out how to make it work. I plug my laptop into my Samsung KS8000 tv. When I play with it normal it was causing fps drops where I was only getting 45 FPS running reshape. When I went into my CPU settings and turned on HDR mode it runs now at a solid constant 60 fps.
Old 08-25-2018, 10:21 AM   #77
MVP

OVR: 6

I've followed video steps but whenever I choose Direct X it give me error message that reads: "Unable to write file dxgi.dll...because it is being used in another process" I am not sure what the "another process" is. Any ideas?
Old 08-26-2018, 01:38 AM   #78
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Not sure if anyone else had this issue, but I couldn't get Version 1 working. The reason for this is because I had Mirillis Action, my video recording software, running at the same time. Exiting the software fixed the issue, but of course, I want to record/stream this goodness. So, the fix was the following:

Rename dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll . That's it, now it works. There may be some other similar software such as Mirillis Action that some reshades are not compatible with, so try that rename trick and see if it fixes the issue. Apparently, there is something incompatible with Mirillis Action and the dxgi library in general.

Thanks again Rob for this awesome Reshade. Going to be streaming it from now on!
Old 09-02-2018, 11:16 PM   #79
Rookie

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2

this is the error i get when attempting install of version 2 and 3. Seems other games have been fixed from this with a "master set" and a raw copy paste through some research of this exact issue. version 1 works just fine. i have all the .NET frameworks installed and running windows 8.

installing windows 10 is not an option....because well i hate it.

Edit: I solved it. i had to manually download the shaders from the link that shows up when it asks you if you want to download from. (github URL). If anyone else runs into this just go to that URL that comes up and download the folders and you can manually set the shaders and textures.

When it asks if you'd like to download from. Just hit NO and itll show as succeeded and you can edit the reshade settings manually and continue on as instructed in the video posted

Last edited by reMicXz; 09-02-2018 at 11:39 PM.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:52 PM   #80
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Did you create a new one? Its telling me there is a new version?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »