Home

Madden 19 PC Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 PC Sliders within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2018, 11:49 AM   #25
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 19 PC Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
You are reading way into this! So let me break it down, it's not really complicated.

You have ONLY one Madden 19, it's designed under two primary operation systems, ORBIS (PS4) and XBOX OS/Hyper V (Xbox One). Now this Xbox operation system is Windows 10 with modifications, so Madden 19 is a straight forward process to port to PC because both systems are running the same OS (Windows 10). Xbox 360 for example ran a proprietary OS, so porting to PC was a more complicated process.

Everyone is telling you it's an exact 1:1 match, because there is no conspiracy that the PC version is different than the console version. It's as simple as understanding copy & paste.
I was hoping it was different. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2018, 12:16 PM   #26
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Any recommendations on the best CPU vs CPU 15 minute Franchise sliders out here thus far? Thanks
Old 08-16-2018, 12:23 PM   #27
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
so wait

the best version of madden 19 is in fact the xbox one x version?
No one said that.
Old 08-16-2018, 12:35 PM   #28
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Excuse my dumbness
I'm new to this whole console thing, have don't touched a Console since 2008 from what I remember, I feel like I'm playing one with Madden 19 PC.

I appreciate everyone's patience
Old 08-16-2018, 01:59 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
so wait

the best version of madden 19 is in fact the xbox one x version?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
No one said that.
I'm not following, I thought Tomba was making some kind of tongue in cheek jab, since it didn't pertain to sliders or the controversy of Madden PC being different than console.

If it's a honest question well, No the XBOX One X is not the better version. A Xbox One S is basically a Low-Mid Tier gaming PC, in comparison the Xbox One X would fall in the Mid-tier PC gaming lane. So while the Xbox One X is more powerful than it's predecessor, it would fall pretty low in terms of computing power vs gaming PC's.

An Xbox One X CPU & GPU is on par with a I5/Ryzen 3 1200 & 1060/RX 580 but featuring more ram for the GPU. In PC gaming terms that's on the weaker side but falls perfectly in that casual price point market.

So among consoles yes, the Xbox One X version of Madden 19 might be slightly prettier or crisper. Madden 19 does feature "Xbox One X Enhanced" which is basically a short version of "We optimized the game to run on the stronger console hardware".

Across the board though, good gaming PC's will get better performance out of Madden 19 than the Xbox One X and since both version of the game are the same it really just comes down to the power of the hardware.

Last edited by Phobia; 08-16-2018 at 02:09 PM.
Old 08-16-2018, 04:07 PM   #30
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

I am in no means saying that Xbox One X is the better version but I will say that I have a very hard time distinguishing the difference between it and Madden 19 running at 4k on a Geforce 1080ti with maxxed settings. If I really, really....really squint I can maybe see a little less aliasing in the stadium textures on the PC version but it minor. The framerates so far are both solid 60fps and somehow the Xbox One X version feels more responsive.

I prefer to play most of my games on the PC because usually there is a clear advantage in framerate and graphic quality but with Madden....at least compared to the One "X" it is not obvious at all.

So I am still debating on which one to purchase as I have used up both of my 10 hour trials now in an effort to determine which is superior.
Old 08-16-2018, 04:33 PM   #31
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
I am in no means saying that Xbox One X is the better version but I will say that I have a very hard time distinguishing the difference between it and Madden 19 running at 4k on a Geforce 1080ti with maxxed settings. If I really, really....really squint I can maybe see a little less aliasing in the stadium textures on the PC version but it minor. The framerates so far are both solid 60fps and somehow the Xbox One X version feels more responsive.

I prefer to play most of my games on the PC because usually there is a clear advantage in framerate and graphic quality but with Madden....at least compared to the One "X" it is not obvious at all.

So I am still debating on which one to purchase as I have used up both of my 10 hour trials now in an effort to determine which is superior.
You had 2 trials LOL?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2018, 04:40 PM   #32
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
You had 2 trials LOL?
Sorry. I had 10 hours on EA Access for Xbox One X "and" 10 hours on my Origin Basic Access for PC. So I put in nearly 10 hours on each to come to the conclusion that I cannot draw a conclusion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »