Home

Madden 19 PC Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 PC Sliders within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2018, 04:57 PM   #33
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 19 PC Sliders

I'm playing around with tommycoa's CPU vs CPU Sliders
Old 08-16-2018, 05:10 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

So whats the deal with Pro difficulty? I've noticed some comments on here that said Pro tends to be harder then all All Pro for some reason. I"m loving it on PC. But I wanna try with Armors sliders with All Pro, but I wanna get some feedback on that difficulty thing first.
Old 08-16-2018, 07:04 PM   #35
Pro

bubba4's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
I am in no means saying that Xbox One X is the better version but I will say that I have a very hard time distinguishing the difference between it and Madden 19 running at 4k on a Geforce 1080ti with maxxed settings. If I really, really....really squint I can maybe see a little less aliasing in the stadium textures on the PC version but it minor. The framerates so far are both solid 60fps and somehow the Xbox One X version feels more responsive.

I prefer to play most of my games on the PC because usually there is a clear advantage in framerate and graphic quality but with Madden....at least compared to the One "X" it is not obvious at all.

So I am still debating on which one to purchase as I have used up both of my 10 hour trials now in an effort to determine which is superior.
I purchased them both and I am in agreement with you on the Xbox One X version being just a bit better in, for lack of a better term, fidelity. I got the PC version in hopes that one day the modding community will take Madden to a better place. The game hasn't been on PC in so long I just had to get it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2018, 07:09 PM   #36
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

I love how being better means having the best graphics. Forgot fluidity and modding capabilities.

There’s a lot more to PC gaming than just pretty graphics.
Old 08-16-2018, 07:44 PM   #37
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

side question, what is the Colts default Offensive Scheme in Madden 19, made a change in error..Thanks
Old 08-16-2018, 08:22 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracik
So whats the deal with Pro difficulty? I've noticed some comments on here that said Pro tends to be harder then all All Pro for some reason. I"m loving it on PC. But I wanna try with Armors sliders with All Pro, but I wanna get some feedback on that difficulty thing first.

Pro difficulty plays better, but not necessarily harder than all pro. The Ai controlled teams seem to run more plays, running game for both teams is a bit more open also.
only draw back is with the AI QB's. they tend to miss alot of wide open receivers. with that I mean they over throw their receivers by a wide margin.

I play on Pro and Im about to increase the AI passing accuracy. and see what happens.
Old 08-16-2018, 08:36 PM   #39
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

ya'll might call me crazy but im playing on "rookie" with fast speed hows not arcade simualtion style witha plethera of slider tweaks that are ALl over the place

game plays different witht he official ea roster though if you play with the ealiest or one thats edited its wonky

i suggests doing sliders after the 2nd roster release from ea
Old 08-16-2018, 08:46 PM   #40
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
Sorry. I had 10 hours on EA Access for Xbox One X "and" 10 hours on my Origin Basic Access for PC. So I put in nearly 10 hours on each to come to the conclusion that I cannot draw a conclusion.
Oh Okay LOL, I'm not buying a Console, that's my decision

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »