Home

Madden 19 PC Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 PC Sliders within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2018, 01:28 AM   #41
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden 19 PC Sliders

Ok so now that the honeymoon is over...
Most fun game of Madden I've played.

I have settings almost where I want with just a little more time on the passing/D passing and I'm going to roll with a CFM.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2018, 03:26 AM   #42
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

How are you guys seeing injuries and at what settings?
Old 08-17-2018, 04:30 AM   #43
Rookie

Tempest's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
Pro difficulty plays better, but not necessarily harder than all pro. The Ai controlled teams seem to run more plays, running game for both teams is a bit more open also.
only draw back is with the AI QB's. they tend to miss alot of wide open receivers. with that I mean they over throw their receivers by a wide margin.

I play on Pro and Im about to increase the AI passing accuracy. and see what happens.
Can you leave feedback after you've done that? I'm new to Madden so started off on pro, started off getting beat I may add! But I'm now at the point were I'm winning more often than not. I've noticed the same thing about the AI QB's.

It would be good to know if raising the AI passing accuracy improves this. I guess, logically, it should do. Thanks.
Old 08-17-2018, 08:23 AM   #44
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Ok so now that the honeymoon is over...
Most fun game of Madden I've played.

I have settings almost where I want with just a little more time on the passing/D passing and I'm going to roll with a CFM.
reminds me of all pro football by 2k

its very good right now

minus the camera
Old 08-17-2018, 08:37 AM   #45
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
I love how being better means having the best graphics. Forgot fluidity and modding capabilities.

There’s a lot more to PC gaming than just pretty graphics.
Well if/when the PC has mods available for sure then it will make that the "better" version for me. I see they are starting to make some headway so I am excited that it might not be too far off.

And to be clear, "better" isn't just graphics but also "ease of use" and simplicity. For many gamers just sitting down and turning the game on is the extent of tech support they want to have to worry about. As great as the PC is, you have to admit that we are seeing a lot, and I mean a lot of talk about Operating Systems, Graphics cards, DirectX and all kind of issues that are specific to PC that we haven't seem in Madden Forum for ten years.

I personally build and manage computer systems for a living and have my fill of tech support there! I don't necessarily want to have to do that for my Madden fix....but....if it gives me a better experience over the Xbox One X....I will. It's just that at this very moment they are very, very equal. Even the "fluidity" on the console is equal to the PC at this point. Unlike most PC vs. Console games where the PC beats the console down big time, Madden is surprisingly equal.

Bring on the mods!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2018, 09:13 AM   #46
Rookie

TrustTheProcess's Arena

OVR: 0

Its not equal. Its definitely more fluid and responsive than Xbox One X. Its a fact! There is no argument. I had no troubles downloading and playing Madden because my PC is good enough. All these people with problems just "thought" Madden would work on their crappy PC without researching.
Old 08-17-2018, 09:15 AM   #47
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustTheProcess
Its not equal. Its definitely more fluid and responsive than Xbox One X. Its a fact! There is no argument. I had no troubles downloading and playing Madden because my PC is good enough. All these people with problems just "thought" Madden would work on their crappy PC without researching.
hangs head down in shame and thinks of his gtx 970 witha puddle of wet tears
Old 08-17-2018, 10:08 AM   #48
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustTheProcess
I don't agree "it's a fact" because I am switching back and forth between the 2 and I can feel no discern-able difference between them as far as response and fluidity. And I have a killer PC that I decked out for video editing. So both run terrifically smooth and look practically the same. Still think you have to have a beast of a PC to run it in 4k with most features on compared to the XBoX One X which looks 99% as good.

Having said all this I just stared editing some rosters for PC using some Hex tools and it is going to make things so much simpler than Xbox to make global adjustments. So I am leaning towards PC again!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »