Home

Crashing when loading up Franchise

This is a discussion on Crashing when loading up Franchise within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2018, 04:51 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Crashing when loading up Franchise

As the title says, my franchise just started crashing every time I tried loading it up. Never happened once before the update, but i have played 8-10 hours since the update. Anyone that is experiencing this find a workaround?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2018, 07:07 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Crashing when loading up Franchise

Was finally able to load up one of my backup saves, but now game crashes right after playing a game. This is offline saves btw
Old 08-26-2018, 12:10 PM   #3
Rookie

does creating a new one work?
Old 08-27-2018, 02:01 PM   #4
Rookie

It seems to be a common issue with offline franchise ATM.

Already posted on the M19 Bug forums, and some other topics with the same or very similar issue are already a few days old, but no response yet. Anything not related to MUT seems to be mostly ignored
Old 08-30-2018, 02:28 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by derboehsevincent
does creating a new one work?
I have 4 save files + their corresponding auto saves (so 8 total) of the same franchise so I don't have to start a new franchise after 5 seasons if one of my files get corruption, but sadly it's the game that's causing this issue. I also have 4 addition save files that i put on another folder after every season, but even those suffer from crashing after a few games. I have created additional saves files from the files that do load up, but game will still crash after playing games.

Asked EA forum for some help/fix/workaround about this issue and people are having the same issue, but no response from the EA Mods.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2018, 02:14 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Getting the same issue over and over now. Never had the problem through 1 season but a few weeks into S2 and it just crashes over and over.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-01-2018, 05:39 PM   #7
Rookie

I have tried everything i could think of to get around the crashing with no permanent success. My only suggestion is to report this issue as a bug with EA in hopes that the developers actually look into the issue. I'm not sure how many people bought madden because of the Longshot story mode, but i rather have a properly working Madden that I have been playing for over 15 years over adding more gimmicks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »