Home

Madden 19 - OS Community NCAA Conversion Mod

This is a discussion on Madden 19 - OS Community NCAA Conversion Mod within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2018, 12:57 AM   #33
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 - OS Community NCAA Conversion Mod

NAME: Ian
MODDING EXPERIENCE: Novice. Mostly was learning in Skyrim, but have been wanting an opportunity to be apart of a NCAA project since 2013. I think we all have been.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP WITH: Whatever you need help with. I don't know if custom stadiums are even a possibility in the future, but I've been self teaching myself modeling.
DO YOU HAVE PHOTOSHOP: Yes
COLLEGE TEAM YOU WANT IN GAME: Kansas Jayhawks
Old 09-06-2018, 01:45 AM   #34
Just started!

Another team I can think of for the future (excuse me if this is a stupid question, again, novice, but are more than 32 teams possible at all? Is it possible to turn this into a full out CFB game?) Another question that probably reveals just how much of a novice I am, I remember lurking on another site that custom stadiums, while in the far future, may actually be possible. Am i misunderstanding, or could we actually see something like this come to fruition?

Regardless, seeing these custom fields are already refreshing.

Liberty Flames - Lynchburg, Virginia - Williams Stadium
Old 09-06-2018, 05:29 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

Virginia Tech

Still some final touching up to do. But I think it came out well. I’ll update it once I see what they roll out in the first home game.

And I would LOVE it if someone could send me a template with the hash marks/numbers moved in the college position. I’m just tired of trying to eyeball it and hoping it’s right. And I really wanna pump out a lot of these.

Last edited by gracik; 09-06-2018 at 06:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2018, 10:54 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDWALL1993
Sweet bro for sure...I've already started trying to find graphics for the unis....I still live in huntsville if you want to meet up sometime
ok bro. ive messaged you
Old 09-06-2018, 11:22 AM   #37
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

So I have a question. When the time comes that we have a whole ton of Field Mods, Uniform Mods and Rosters for NCAA, what is the method we would use to switch between Madden as an NFL game and as a college game?

Personally I am still going to want to fire it up and play NFL seasons with accurate NFL stadiums and mods. Then when I want to play college games (even if limited to play now) what would I do? Go into Frosty Mod Manager and remove NFL mods and add College mods and then launch? This seems like it would be a pain if there a lot of them. Is there some way in Frosty to created profiles and group this altogether so you would just have a simple NFL profile and a college profile and everything would be taken care of?

Just trying to think ahead for when we are ready to do all of this. In the short term I'd like to be able to create some Ohio State mods and maybe some other BigTen rivals to use in play now and not completely screw up the NFL fields and Unis.

Thanks
Old 09-06-2018, 12:50 PM   #38
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Guys, this is for the OS Community NCAA mod, please don’t post your previews if you’re not part of the team creating the mod.

This will be a full mod package that you can simply enable and disable through frosty mod manager.
Old 09-06-2018, 02:29 PM   #39
Rookie

R4zoR's Arena

Boise State Field
Spoiler
Old 09-06-2018, 07:11 PM   #40
Rookie

Skyhook71's Arena

The Badgers have started and will continue a trend of playing games at Lambeau Field. This is basically one game a year as a "Neutral" site for UW and the opposing team. We play ND next year, and we played LSU Last year I believe.

I'm using Lambeau Field for the actual mod for the UW Badgers, and was wondering if I should mod it completely as close as I can to Camp Randell? Or should I mod it as how it would replicate the Neutral games at Lambeau field?

Thoughts?

Xbox1: SkyHook71
PS4: SkyHook71
PC: Challenger_1980

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »