Home

The OFFICIAL Modding Help Thread

This is a discussion on The OFFICIAL Modding Help Thread within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2018, 07:56 PM   #177
Rookie

Skyhook71's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The OFFICIAL Modding Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattryan720
Does anyone know how i would import this fbx file to replace the existing madden halftime mesh. It keeps asking me to import a bin file, if I can get this figured out I would like to make meshes and logos for all the football networks.
As of now, we can't import edited meshes. You can export them for editing, but so far that is about as far as we can go right now. I myself can not wait. I was able to export the helmets and edit them through blender.

I think a couple of things need to be figured out as well.
1. How to edit these meshes and have them NOT go over the orignal size. (like editing logos and icons before repacking them back into .ast files.

2. Do these have blueprint ties?

Xbox1: SkyHook71
PS4: SkyHook71
PC: Challenger_1980
Old 12-10-2018, 06:37 PM   #178
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneWallace17
So I found the portrait files and extracted the .ast so I've got a few thousand portraits in a folder, but I'm not seeing any way to tell what portrait ID they correspond to, for example Odell Beckham's portrait ID is 6340 but the portrait filename is "00d17a40". Any advice? Trying to find some unused portraits to replace with portraits for some players I like.
I'm not sure how to do that. But how did you get that file? I would love to be able to take a look at them too.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:04 PM   #179
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonian99
I'm not sure how to do that. But how did you get that file? I would love to be able to take a look at them too.
Yes please would love to add gannon,crouch,shorn and Friday night lights character portrait s this would be amazing
Old 12-11-2018, 09:58 PM   #180
Rookie

StoneWallace17's Arena

OVR: 1

Open the Frosty Editor, pick Madden obviously, click Madden on the top menu, Legacy Viewer. Then they're under common\ui\madden\swappables.

I read earlier that you need to use Offzip to extract the .ast files so I did that but that's as far as I've gotten.
Old 12-12-2018, 01:00 PM   #181
Just started!

Icon5 Re: The OFFICIAL Modding Help Thread

Hi guys. Is there anyway to test helmet shaders without the need to load the game?

I've been trying for days to get the correct XYZ values for both a chrome-ish black helmet and also a matte version, but it just takes too much time to test in game. At least if someone knows the range for XYZ values? Any help on this please?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2018, 07:43 PM   #182
jxn
No soup for you

jxn's Arena

Here is an Adidas jersey template made by one of the team members working on the College Football Mod:
https://trello.com/c/uVYxhRxI/18-adidas-jersey-template
Discord: jxn#7999
Green Bay PackersMichigan State Spartans
Old 12-14-2018, 01:11 PM   #183
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneWallace17
Open the Frosty Editor, pick Madden obviously, click Madden on the top menu, Legacy Viewer. Then they're under common\ui\madden\swappables.

I read earlier that you need to use Offzip to extract the .ast files so I did that but that's as far as I've gotten.
I got the .ast file from your instructions but couldn't get them unpacked. I'm afraid I'm not going to be of much help identifying them. Thanks
Old 12-18-2018, 07:25 PM   #184
Just started!

I apologize in advance if this question or or one very similar has already been explained, and I just missed it.

I saw on youtube someone had satin blue Buffalo Bills helmets. I downloaded the FrostyEditor_v1.0.4.5 but there are SOO MANY options, I cant figure out how to mod a helmet. What is the easiest way to create satin blue bills CTE protectors?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »