Home

The OFFICIAL Modding Help Thread

This is a discussion on The OFFICIAL Modding Help Thread within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2018, 06:42 PM   #57
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: The OFFICIAL Modding Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTLJ
yup, same problem
Delete your ModData folder in your Madden installation path and try again.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:57 PM   #58
Rookie

Gotmilkman24's Arena

OVR: 0

I would like to create my own mod but Im not sure where to start. I want to make it where us people who have PS4 controllers can change the xbox controller icons to the ps4 icons. I'm having a hard time getting use to O on my ps4 controller being a different button than the listed icon.
Old 09-11-2018, 03:21 PM   #59
Rookie

I edited the Lions' team color list (general and uniform 1) after using EasyRGB to get the sRGB values, and something went wrong.

Their primary color is now closer to "mint." Any ideas?
Old 09-12-2018, 05:47 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
You cannot edit anything with the scoreboard hud.

The values are coded, not textures.

The body is a texture, the transition ea logo (when the scoreboard closes) is a texture, very very limited in what you can change. It’s inside longshot folders if you want to dig around. It’s the NFL HUD.

I came across this mod last night. He has a scoreboard mod as well as a ps4 button ps4
Old 09-12-2018, 06:02 PM   #61
Rookie

[quote=DCarr4Life;2049512058]Im brand new to pc gaming as this would be my first pc to game on i have 0 idea what im looking for if anyone can help? Ive read the required specs n all that and the number r higher but like i said idk how these number count on pc? But is it possible to buy a pc that will run this game for under 500$?i found this one if anyone can tell me if this works or link one that will work im sure other noobs would appreciate it as well thank you.i love building rosters and teams uniforms ect but have only been able to on old console games 05,12,apf,would really love to start my edits on newest game w best graphics out t date thanks everyone

/QUOTE]

I have a friend who is running madden on a very average pc simply by reducing the resolution. it really doesnt look thaaaat bad
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 06:07 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kquizzy
I came across this mod last night. He has a scoreboard mod as well as a ps4 button ps4
Sorry to triple post. i am new to the forums so i am unable to drop links yet..

if youre interested in viewing the score board mod i am talking about look up "the first madden mod is here..." on youtube. video is by Kvng Ethan
Old 09-12-2018, 10:51 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kquizzy
Sorry to triple post. i am new to the forums so i am unable to drop links yet..

if youre interested in viewing the score board mod i am talking about look up "the first madden mod is here..." on youtube. video is by Kvng Ethan
pretty confident that video is fake. Dude's twitter shows he's a PS4 gamer and the way the overlay works looks like a shop job. I would bet good money it's a ps4 recording with edited overlays. Why he couldn't "remove the original" when explaining it - watch the end when the TD occurs. They put 2 overlays over top each other, you can see it clipping. (timeout bars especially)
Old 09-13-2018, 10:29 AM   #64
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowercasecurtis
pretty confident that video is fake. Dude's twitter shows he's a PS4 gamer and the way the overlay works looks like a shop job. I would bet good money it's a ps4 recording with edited overlays. Why he couldn't "remove the original" when explaining it - watch the end when the TD occurs. They put 2 overlays over top each other, you can see it clipping. (timeout bars especially)
Moddingway just posted a PS4 button mod today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »