Home

The OFFICIAL Modding Help Thread

This is a discussion on The OFFICIAL Modding Help Thread within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2018, 12:17 AM   #121
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: The OFFICIAL Modding Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxn
For those needing help making custom number arrays for uniforms, I compiled a little package to automate most of the process. The readme explains everything. If you have questions, follow the link at the bottom of the readme.

https://trello.com/c/hq57TYBI/15-number-array-helper
thx JXN!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2018, 04:51 PM   #122
Pro

OVR: 0

I may have missed it but ive searched everywhere, can someone tell me where to go in frosty to edit the uniforms? I've watcehd the field texture tutorial, now i just need to know where to go mod the uniforms?

I'm also looking to download as many ACC teams that people have already done as possible so i can start my season. CAn anyone help?
Old 10-12-2018, 03:54 PM   #123
Rookie

Question Re: The OFFICIAL Modding Help Thread

Hi, I apologize if this has been stated. I have a new issue. After exporting the .dds file, no matter which program I try to use I cannot open the .dds extension.
Old 10-13-2018, 10:13 PM   #124
MVP

RandallB21's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0rangez4u
I may have missed it but ive searched everywhere, can someone tell me where to go in frosty to edit the uniforms? I've watcehd the field texture tutorial, now i just need to know where to go mod the uniforms?

I'm also looking to download as many ACC teams that people have already done as possible so i can start my season. CAn anyone help?

I’m looking for the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Madden 20 (PC)
NBA 2K21 (PS4)
PGA 2K21 (PS4)
MLB 20: The Show (PS4)
Street Fighter V (PS4/PC)
Super Mega Baseball 3 (PC)
Fire Pro Wrestling World (PC)

BS: San Jose State 01'
MA: Michigan State 11'
Old 10-14-2018, 03:55 PM   #125
Rookie

Skyhook71's Arena

I'm messing around (when I get the chance) with several mod types. But the only one that seems to give me a bit of a tiny issue is the splash screen mods. The only issue that I am having is the color mode. My colors are wayyyyy to dark. Can someone chime in on why this might be? Should I use brighter hues or could it be the shader mod that I am using?

My other flashback mods (fields,stadium) mods are working fine and if there were any color issues, it was because I was using the wrong color codes.

Thanks in advance. I've posted pics to display what I am talking about.

The first two pics are WIP Throwback stadium/fields I'm working on. I feel the color for the most part is spot on. The TB ring of honor is the issues I'm having with the dark tone. The last is another basic TB splash that I saved directly from PS.
Attached Images
File Type: png Madden NFL 19 Screenshot 2018.09.19 - 23.54.20.02.png (1.93 MB, 321 views)
File Type: png Madden NFL 19 Screenshot 2018.10.12 - 00.38.07.23.png (1.94 MB, 326 views)
File Type: jpg FIRST.jpg (188.2 KB, 325 views)
File Type: jpg TAMPA SPLASH.jpg (82.8 KB, 325 views)

Xbox1: SkyHook71
PS4: SkyHook71
PC: Challenger_1980
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2018, 05:23 PM   #126
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerz
Hi, I apologize if this has been stated. I have a new issue. After exporting the .dds file, no matter which program I try to use I cannot open the .dds extension.
You need to download and install the intel texture works plugin for photoshop https://software.intel.com/en-us/art...e-works-plugin
Old 10-20-2018, 02:51 PM   #127
Rookie

SandlotHero's Arena

I've been trying to figure this out for a few days now to no avail. But whenever I load the game with any of my texture mods that worked perfectly fine before the patch before this most recent one the game freezes at the uniform select screen. I even rebuilt the mod from the ground up in Frosty and it's still freezing. Any ideas?
Old 10-20-2018, 02:56 PM   #128
Rookie

Find what jersey cause it and remake it and u should be good

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »