Home

Offline CFM Game Saves

This is a discussion on Offline CFM Game Saves within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2018, 05:53 PM   #1
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Offline CFM Game Saves

This is a 2 part question.

Part 1
I'm assuming the Offline cfm game saves are located at
Documents>Madden NFL 19>settings

and are saved as CAREER-SEPxx-xxhourxxminxxam/pm-AUTOSAVE or could be a non-auto save file as well.

Is this correct?

Part 2
Are we not allowed to delete any previous saves?

I've been an Online solo CFM person for as long as i can remember, but last night i finally started my cfm, and opted to go offline so i could use mods and such. after my first game, and realizing that the Official roster had some work yet to be done, I deleted the CFM.

Today I started a new Offline cfm again with the new rosters. I went to investigate where my cfm file was saved, and i found 4 save files from last night, 2 of where were auto saves, and 2 which were just saved files, and I had 2 file saves from today time stamped exactly when i exited the game, 1 auto save, and 1 regular save.

I deleted the 4 save files from last night into my recycle bin, and fired up madden, only to get an error from the Origin app. It was something about cloud files and local files not matching i think.

I went and restored the 4 files, and all was well. I started my Offline CFM and it's exactly where i left off.

So what gives, we're not allowed to delete any of the saves? Are we just going to have to deal with a pile of old saves on our computers, or am i even dealing with the correct files to begin with?

Anyone know what's going on here?

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »