Home

Printing roster and draft pool?

This is a discussion on Printing roster and draft pool? within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2018, 01:52 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Printing roster and draft pool?

One of may favorite things about PC sports gaming is the ability to print out stats, rosters and draft pools (it makes my time at work so much more fun!). I just got M19 on PC. Is there a way to print out rosters, stats and draft pool? TIA!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2019, 02:55 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Printing roster and draft pool?

Nothing? Nobody else likes to look at rosters or a draft pool when they should be working?
Old 01-10-2019, 09:36 AM   #3
Rookie

Huskereurocat's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
Nothing? Nobody else likes to look at rosters or a draft pool when they should be working?
I like to have this information after a game because I record, edit and re-commentate the games, then upload to YT. I'm used to Madden 08 PC having this function and it really is a step back for EA not to have kept that feature. Here is what we used to have:
Attached Files
File Type: txt Titans.txt (14.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: txt 49ers.txt (14.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: txt Titans at 49ers.txt (11.5 KB, 5 views)
Old 01-10-2019, 10:14 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskereurocat
I like to have this information after a game because I record, edit and re-commentate the games, then upload to YT. I'm used to Madden 08 PC having this function and it really is a step back for EA not to have kept that feature. Here is what we used to have:
Yep, I come from the same background, having seen M08 making exporting so easy. To me, that is one of the huge benefits to sports gaming on PC (I don't do much, if any, modding). So, there is no way to export from M19? We can't print rosters and stats and such?
Old 01-11-2019, 06:59 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 7

I know it's probably nothing close to the solution you're looking for, but I've been using the screenshot tool to take screenshots of rosters/stats. It leaves a lot to be desired, but it's the only solution I can think of until someone creates a tool that will export (or rather if it's possible for a tool to do that).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2019, 02:01 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt23134
I know it's probably nothing close to the solution you're looking for, but I've been using the screenshot tool to take screenshots of rosters/stats. It leaves a lot to be desired, but it's the only solution I can think of until someone creates a tool that will export (or rather if it's possible for a tool to do that).
Yeah, that's a good idea for now. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »