Home

MICHAPOPS gameplay mod with sliders and settings

This is a discussion on MICHAPOPS gameplay mod with sliders and settings within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2018, 03:21 PM   #73
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MICHAPOPS gameplay mod with sliders and settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by michapop9
OP updated with new file and gameplay settings.
For some reason I cant get either of these files to work using the frosty mod manager. The nectar mod I get to work no problem. Is there another way your doing this? Or instructions somewhere? (Besides load into frosty, lol). Newb question how do you load files into Frosty?

Thanks in advance

Edit I think I may have figured it out, but how do we know which version were using inside the frosty editor? It should say allmaddenpassingtrac right than launch?

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 11-03-2018 at 03:57 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:25 PM   #74
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
For some reason I cant get either of these files to work using the frosty mod manager. The nectar mod I get to work no problem. Is there another way your doing this? Or instructions somewhere? (Besides load into frosty, lol). Newb question how do you load files into Frosty?

Thanks in advance

Edit I think I may have figured it out, but how do we know which version were using inside the frosty editor? It should say allmaddenpassingtrac right than launch?
Yes, it works inside the editor not the mod manager. You just have to remember which version you unzipped, load it into the frosty editor and launch.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:30 PM   #75
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Yes, it works inside the editor not the mod manager. You just have to remember which version you unzipped, load it into the frosty editor and launch.
Easy enough, Appreciate all the work on the mod!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2018, 04:12 PM   #76
Pro

michapop9's Arena

Update number 4 posted. Im going to post some videos of certain plays as I cant find a way to post a complete game. Ill also post boxscores. I haven't tried NECTARS Mod yet but it seems to have lots of approval. I might try it and compare. Im enjoying myself more now than I have in the past decade with Madden either way. Im so glad it came to PC.

Last edited by michapop9; 11-04-2018 at 05:06 PM.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:57 PM   #77
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Update number 4 posted. Im going to post some videos of certain plays as I cant find a way to post a complete game. Ill also post boxscores. I haven't tried NECTARS Mod yet but it seems to have lots of approval. I might try it and compare. Im enjoying myself more now than I have in the past decade with Madden either way. Im so glad it came to PC.
I really like this mod as well and am thinking about using it for my Franchises. Thanks for this.
Old 11-05-2018, 10:58 PM   #78
Pro

michapop9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
I really like this mod as well and am thinking about using it for my Franchises. Thanks for this.
How is the cpu on nectars mod? Im looking through some of his settings and am impressed with the amount he was able to cover in a short time, but im seeing some things that make me wonder how the cpu plays.
Old 11-05-2018, 11:06 PM   #79
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
How is the cpu on nectars mod? Im looking through some of his settings and am impressed with the amount he was able to cover in a short time, but im seeing some things that make me wonder how the cpu plays.
The cpu honestly seemed to play pretty well. Granted I only got a few test games in.

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 11-06-2018 at 08:11 AM.
Old 11-05-2018, 11:14 PM   #80
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Is there any other way to load more than one mode into the editor? Like I want to use yours and the cbs/nbc mode, but that file is setup to be used in mod manager (cbs/nbc mod)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »