Home

MICHAPOPS gameplay mod with sliders and settings

This is a discussion on MICHAPOPS gameplay mod with sliders and settings within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2018, 04:11 PM   #25
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MICHAPOPS gameplay mod with sliders and settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSABOx
I just want to throw this out there, nothing against others but THIS is the stuff I was looking forward to the PC crew cracking the code on...

I don’t have PC but I might’ve made the move if you guys found a way to fix the gameplay quirks, cpu play calling and building a true create a play... then working our way to finally fixing CPU CFM logic..

Just wanted to give you a shoutout for the work you put in to this!
I do appreciate the compliment, and Im gonna keep working (I hope others join as well) but I don't have high hopes I can adjust the things Id like to, simply due the way the game is made, everything is tethered to the ball which makes it pretty much impossible to adjust one thing without affecting the other, I think this is something the developers deal with as well, it explains a lot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2018, 06:12 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

what is the difficulty with this mod?
Old 10-06-2018, 06:20 PM   #27
Pro

michapop9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossme89
what is the difficulty with this mod?
what do you mean exactly? Like whats the difficulty in getting the mod right? Or like whats the difficulty like all madden, all pro, etc?
Old 10-06-2018, 07:09 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michapop9
whats the difficulty like all madden, all pro, etc?
This. As in skill level. It doesn't specify.
Old 10-06-2018, 07:13 PM   #29
Pro

michapop9's Arena

its all madden, the instructions say to delete your profile, start over and choose "expert" when prompted. Expert is all madden, its just not called that at the beginning.
Old 10-06-2018, 11:03 PM   #30
Rookie

Americasteam95's Arena

This is very encouraging, from the looks of this stuff we can truly improve this game
Old 10-06-2018, 11:17 PM   #31
Pro

michapop9's Arena

finding some promising things in the passing tab, its possible it might really help with how the coverage reacts to the ball. Its possible I might be able to up the pass rush and alleviate some of the coverage nonsense with these, well see. I have to apologize to icicle22, I told him I was sure that certain settings in the passing tab were for user and cpu based on whatever difficulty level you were on, I was wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2018, 12:09 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michapop9
I do appreciate the compliment, and Im gonna keep working (I hope others join as well) but I don't have high hopes I can adjust the things Id like to, simply due the way the game is made, everything is tethered to the ball which makes it pretty much impossible to adjust one thing without affecting the other, I think this is something the developers deal with as well, it explains a lot.
This is the same reason I pretty much gave up my mission of trying to improve the game.

The code is so all over the place and unnecessarily intertwined with so many other variables; its mind numbing to think of how this works (or obviously doesn't). Admittedly so, programming AI logic for this sport is a monumental task; it just looks like the dev team just kept piling on, instead of improving, or removing logic.

I may get back into it and decide on making micro, as opposed to macro improvements in the games logic. As of now, its a hot mess to get into.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »