Home

NECTAR - Madden 19 Mod + 5 ENB Presets

This is a discussion on NECTAR - Madden 19 Mod + 5 ENB Presets within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2018, 09:20 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NECTAR - Madden 19 Mod + 5 ENB Presets

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
The link in the original post seems to be pointing me to the 1.01 rar file. I downloaded anyway and the contents seem to be identical to the original files right down to the timestamp on the nectar.fbmod file. Is this right?
I experienced the same. Definitely looking forward to trying the latest version. Saw some really great improvements with the original. Namely, a more fluid running game, quarterback accuracy being affected by a pass rush, wide receivers dropping the odd ball and the kick & punt return game is much more realistic. Kudos to you!
Old 10-11-2018, 09:59 PM   #34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
The link in the original post seems to be pointing me to the 1.01 rar file. I downloaded anyway and the contents seem to be identical to the original files right down to the timestamp on the nectar.fbmod file. Is this right?
Just updated the link. Mediafire is weird sometimes.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:13 AM   #35
Rookie

Is there any chance you can post the link to the build for the release version of Madden? I can't use my mobile hotspot to download the updates(too many gigs) so I'm stuck on the release patch, really wanna give this gameplay mod a go though, if it's too much trouble I understand though. Thanks either way, looks like a great mod.

EDIT: It may work actually? I'm not entirely sure yet, it literalyl just pulled madden up after like 15 minutes... I think I'm going to restart my computer LOL. I'll update!

Last edited by chris103190; 10-12-2018 at 02:36 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2018, 03:23 AM   #36
Banned

First video. More to come later.
Saints vs Raiders highlights warm up test game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsLiS5UZt1A
Old 10-12-2018, 03:24 AM   #37
Rookie

Okay so it loads up but doesnt work with the release version of Madden(I expected that but had to make sure). I had like 4 people on each team on the field hahaha. ANyways, man if you get a chance I would be super grateful if you uploaded your original file for the release version, I'm anxious to see how much these gameplay mods change madden, and more importantly how much they improve it. Thanks again for your work.
Old 10-12-2018, 06:28 AM   #38
Rookie

After playing a few games, this mod + sliders is great !!! Only issues I have is a bit too many injuries and illegal block in the back calls , what adjustments should I make ?
Old 10-12-2018, 10:15 AM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hysteria416
After playing a few games, this mod + sliders is great !!! Only issues I have is a bit too many injuries and illegal block in the back calls , what adjustments should I make ?
You could lower both without any big problems.
Just enough where they aren't a problem.
They do play a role though so don't disable them.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:42 PM   #40
Rookie

People seem to be loving this, it's really nice that we have a chance to mod gameplay this year to fix what they don't!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »