Home

Sabo's Game Changers (PC Version)

This is a discussion on Sabo's Game Changers (PC Version) within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2018, 09:19 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Sabo's Game Changers (PC Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSABOx
Not yet, I think I'm going to just upload them in a zip file here when I do because Madden share is trash...
I have tried one playbook somewhere and on the defensive side it was broke (couldn't select plays and my offense came out on D and bunched in one spot, didn't move).

The offensive playbook seems to have some odd subs in it if I do a suggested play (FB & 4th String RB in a dual back set)

Hopefully it was just that set and not a problem with importing files all together.
Old 11-29-2018, 01:13 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 4

JUST UPLOADED THE BOOKS ON TO MADDEN SHARE UNDER "Sabogameplan"

I havent even tested them yet but I jsut wanted to get them uploaded for you guys. Let me know if madden share removes them

Only book I havent completed is the Andy Reid book
Old 11-29-2018, 02:12 PM   #11
Rookie

Taxip12's Arena

OVR: 0

hi sabo, first thanks for your work, I have downloaded your books in madden share .... there are three that give error.
Shanahan, Pederson and Arraid.
by the way all these playbooks are separate, should not all be together to download and be able to use all in cfm?
again I thank you for your work, with version 3 of vanilla and its books I hope to get my definitive cfm started
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2018, 02:52 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxip12
hi sabo, first thanks for your work, I have downloaded your books in madden share .... there are three that give error.
by the way all these playbooks are separate, should not all be together to download and be able to use all in cfm?
again I thank you for your work, with version 3 of vanilla and its books I hope to get my definitive cfm started
Will reupload them, internet was acting up

and no just download them all individually theyll show up
Old 11-29-2018, 03:36 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

This may be a bit of a silly question with regards to the playbooks, but the method of using them on the PS4 is to have two profiles and have the second one for the AI team become a 3rd string QB so that the AI still calls the plays. Theoretically, could I not become a 3rd string QB in an online CFM for the team my buddy is about to play and have the AI use that playbook without my input? And then he would do the same when I faced my opponent?

― Plato
Old 11-29-2018, 03:43 PM   #14
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
This may be a bit of a silly question with regards to the playbooks, but the method of using them on the PS4 is to have two profiles and have the second one for the AI team become a 3rd string QB so that the AI still calls the plays. Theoretically, could I not become a 3rd string QB in an online CFM for the team my buddy is about to play and have the AI use that playbook without my input? And then he would do the same when I faced my opponent?
I don’t see why it wouldn’t. Issue is ur buddy has to stay online the entire time you guys play but that’s it
Old 11-29-2018, 04:00 PM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxip12
Fixed the messed up books, should work now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2018, 06:45 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Discord invite is invalid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »