Home

Is M19 PC worth it?

This is a discussion on Is M19 PC worth it? within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2019, 04:39 PM   #17
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Is M19 PC worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50West
I'd be surprised if they pushed M20 to PC again. There's a reason they don't release every years game on PC.
This isn’t true. It’s very likely to come out for PC again.

I’m not gonna go into detail but it’s much easier for them to release on PC now. That’s why you see more Xbox one games than you ever did 360 and why they have play anywhere or whatever it’s called.
Old 02-13-2019, 12:26 AM   #18
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
It’s not too late. The mods are just now getting really good.

Waiting for M20, you will be waiting for mods as M19 has.

Myswell get M19 and enjoy what’s being released. Big stuff to come.
Well, I am about to move on to baseball in a couple of months.

I understand mods will not be ready right away, but it seems at least possible some decent mods will be available earlier next year, now that people have had the "practice."
Old 02-13-2019, 07:27 AM   #19
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

It’s not about having “practice” lol.

It’s about having the tools.

Frosty isn’t gonna be available soon as M20 launches. And if the fire structure is changed at all, it would be a little bit.

And I’m not just speaking to you when I say this stuff, someone else might be wondering and reading as well.
Old 02-15-2019, 08:41 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50West
I'd be surprised if they pushed M20 to PC again. There's a reason they don't release every years game on PC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
This isn’t true. It’s very likely to come out for PC again.

I’m not gonna go into detail but it’s much easier for them to release on PC now. That’s why you see more Xbox one games than you ever did 360 and why they have play anywhere or whatever it’s called.
Not to mention, with the introduction of the Origin Access premier service, it's incentive for EA to bring all their titles to PC.
Old 02-25-2019, 09:20 PM   #21
Just started!

OVR: 0
Icon13 Re: Is M19 PC worth it?

Definitely worth it. The game is really deep and now we are getting into mass editting with Madden AMP. I just wish we could use it for franchises both online and offline. For example, I am starting an online league using custom ratings, but cannot use a custom progression system because it would require me to edit every single player manually. However, the good news is that you have a lot of depth to work with in the ratings. I was able to trim down on the automatic deep completions by lowing all QB Deep Accuracy ratings and now you see more overthrows from the average QB with rare misfires by top tier QBs on deep throws. Also I have been able to make the middle of the field more difficult by increasing LB Man and Zone coverage ratings. These are just some of the things you can do.

I have not yet played around with player attributes such as QB sense pressure or other play styles which will be nice when you have custom drafts where you let good good players fall based on certain traits such as RBs who don't fight for extra yards and such.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2019, 09:34 PM   #22
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBranch90
Definitely worth it. The game is really deep and now we are getting into mass editting with Madden AMP. I just wish we could use it for franchises both online and offline. For example, I am starting an online league using custom ratings, but cannot use a custom progression system because it would require me to edit every single player manually. However, the good news is that you have a lot of depth to work with in the ratings. I was able to trim down on the automatic deep completions by lowing all QB Deep Accuracy ratings and now you see more overthrows from the average QB with rare misfires by top tier QBs on deep throws. Also I have been able to make the middle of the field more difficult by increasing LB Man and Zone coverage ratings. These are just some of the things you can do.

I have not yet played around with player attributes such as QB sense pressure or other play styles which will be nice when you have custom drafts where you let good good players fall based on certain traits such as RBs who don't fight for extra yards and such.
Would love to try your roster if you ever decided to share it.With Madden Amp editing is a snap.

Playing:
Old 02-26-2019, 07:32 AM   #23
Banned

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask. I haven't done PC gaming since the PS2 came out for the most part.

I have seen some high end laptops for gaming that are 2k and above. Is that what is needed to run games these days, like Madden and shooters?

C
Old 03-12-2019, 12:34 AM   #24
Rookie

burter's Arena

OVR: 6

I have a question. Does any mod make the game harder? Just tired of madden trying to act like all-madden is hard. It's not. I do house rules, I don't switch, I don't run money plays. I make it to were I can only run a play twice a game.

IDK I need a harder game. That is one thing I like about PES 17. I never played a soccer game till that one and I can't even mess with it on the hardest level. But it could be my skill level in soccer.

Anyways tried everything. Sliders everything and nothing makes this hard enough. My overall offensive rating is 46 but ratings in madden seem to not matter, especially blocking. All my o-line ratings are 12 overall but it hardly slows down anything. Up the gut, stretch play, counter (well counter does get stop a lot) doesn't seem to matter. I just had a 219 yard game against Rams. I shouldn't have a 219 yard game against the rams with that offensive line! Ugh

I just need a harder game option. Is there any mods that make this game harder????

Quotes lines from Mr. Schwarzenegger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0...eature=related

How to not get your a** kicked by the police.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=uj0mtxXEGE8#!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »