Home

Broadcast Mods?

This is a discussion on Broadcast Mods? within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2019, 10:53 PM   #33
Rookie

Huskereurocat's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Broadcast Mods?

Well, Iv'e been trying for two days to get a FOX NFL network mod like your CBS mod and I haven't been successful yet. I have never got the medallion to work. It just crashes my program, unless I leave it blank, then it works, but I don't have a logo at all in that spot. On the other dds files in the icons.ast file, I can't get them to work unless I make the pixels so small that it looks horrible in-game. I've converted, resized countless images off the web and the only one that I can get to work consistently is the 164x48 logo on the score menu in-game and to tell you the truth, it doesn't look all that great. A little blurry!
Until someone else that has more knowledge or ability than I do can make the rest of the networks, I'll have to be satisfied with using the CBS mod that you made because it works great.
Old 01-24-2019, 11:41 AM   #34
Rookie

Huskereurocat's Arena

Well, thanks to EA's update your CBS Mod doesn't work any longer. Is there any way that you can repack and re-release it? Or what has to be done?
Old 01-26-2019, 10:42 AM   #35
Rookie

BigNasty35's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskereurocat
Well, thanks to EA's update your CBS Mod doesn't work any longer. Is there any way that you can repack and re-release it? Or what has to be done?
Delete the Mod Data folder and relaunch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2019, 01:58 PM   #36
Rookie

Huskereurocat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNasty35
I tried that little trick and reinstalled the mod, still no dice. Is your's still working?
Old 01-31-2019, 03:52 PM   #37
Just started!

I would love to see a classic 80s John Madden/pat sumerall announcing mod. I love hearing them call games.
Old 02-08-2019, 06:28 PM   #38
Rookie

Hey Matt anyway u can share ur latest brodcast project file?I have a old one u shared but it gets a error when I try n open,reason being I made some player portraits but they won't show in game with other broadcast mods as there different legacy files or it freezes,but if I build off your project they should both show,as of now there's no other way or just use one wich kinda sucks love the realism the broadcast mods bring .thanks either way man have a good day I'm all out of options
Old 02-08-2019, 08:11 PM   #39
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNasty35
That will not fix his issue because the new update added some stuff thus changing the offsets used for the images.

The author will have to completely repack his images and make it into a new mod.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:28 PM   #40
Rookie

So with some help I finally got the brodcast logo to change was looking to change a few more things I cant find if any one who knows can show me paths or what folder to look in?wanted to replace the ea sports grey replay logo during replays ,EA madden nfl 19 logo after game loads into main screen located in top left(were skyhooks says fox) and last the abbreviated team name for JAX on scorebanner during games I wanna change to DIL I extracted icons n team logos n teamnames but didn't see it unless I missed it?thanks againI'm almost got everything 100% n ready to finally actually play hha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »