Home

Broadcasting Overhaul//ESPN GUI MOD

This is a discussion on Broadcasting Overhaul//ESPN GUI MOD within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2018, 05:48 AM   #1
Rookie

GavinCMD's Arena

OVR: 0
Broadcasting Overhaul//ESPN GUI MOD

Welcome to the ESPN GUI MOD PROJECT!
This thread is for discussing everything about the new ESPN graphical interface mod for madden 19.

This mod will add...
Modern ESPN scoreboard
ESPN transitions
ESPN commentators

This will be a community mod, so anyone is free to help out, give suggestions and ideas!

CURRENTLY NEEDS HELP WITH

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hqdefault.jpg (17.6 KB, 1239 views)

Last edited by GavinCMD; 01-06-2019 at 04:47 PM. Reason: New information + added dates
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2018, 05:55 AM   #2
Rookie

GavinCMD's Arena

Re: Broadcasting Overhaul//ESPN GUI MOD

So I've done some digging with changing the location of the scoreboard, and I've found this, scoreboard_logic is what Ive been working with you can then go into objects, then BlueprintTransform and change the the linear transform. Then if you look at anything else in objects that has the label MaterialFilteredShaderParameterEntityData (37-49) you have different variables to change that are labeled with scoreboard aspects. Can anyone help me decipher what all of this means... It's been a lot of trial and error, but I've gotten nothing to change yet. Maybe there is something else I have to change to get this to work, or maybe I'm in the total wrong direction.
Old 12-30-2018, 09:57 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GavinCMD
So I've done some digging with changing the location of the scoreboard, and I've found this, scoreboard_logic is what Ive been working with you can then go into objects, then BlueprintTransform and change the the linear transform. Then if you look at anything else in objects that has the label MaterialFilteredShaderParameterEntityData (37-49) you have different variables to change that are labeled with scoreboard aspects. Can anyone help me decipher what all of this means... It's been a lot of trial and error, but I've gotten nothing to change yet. Maybe there is something else I have to change to get this to work, or maybe I'm in the total wrong direction.
I'm going to play around with this today as well in an effort to make a somewhat realistic fox scoreboard. Will keep you posted with my findings!
Old 12-30-2018, 11:06 AM   #4
Rookie

GavinCMD's Arena

Do you have a discord we could talk one on one about it? Just tryna make this happen!
Old 12-31-2018, 11:12 AM   #5
Rookie

GavinCMD's Arena

Exclamation Re: Broadcasting Overhaul//ESPN GUI MOD

So I'm at a point where I need to be able to open and view an .APT file, using the legacy viewer, we can find a file under ui/madden/part/art/ingame/ingamehud. When extracting the file through offzip, we are met with one single APT file. When opening this file I can only decipher some of it, but it seems to be the file we are looking for! BUT the majority of it is encrypted. So we need to come up with some sort of script that can decode the majority of it, but this seems to be a major file in this mod! (see attached)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (48).jpg (51.9 KB, 1140 views)

Last edited by GavinCMD; 12-31-2018 at 11:18 AM. Reason: changed AST to APT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2019, 10:56 PM   #6
Rookie

Just a few Questions:

1) Are you able to import/replace the scoreboard texture?

2) what is the scoreboard in the original post? is that ingame madden 19 or just a scoreboard?

3) Are you able to move scoreboard elements around the screen? for instance, can you move the Home Score up/down/left/right.

Anyways, i haven't been browsing these forums much. If you could provide a quick summary of what can and cannot be accomplished with scoreboard editing, then that would be nice. Information is all over the place in these forums.
Old 01-02-2019, 01:17 AM   #7
Rookie

volvo's Arena

1)Yes, you can.

2)It's just a normal scoreboard

3)We're trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongo88
Just a few Questions:

1) Are you able to import/replace the scoreboard texture?

2) what is the scoreboard in the original post? is that ingame madden 19 or just a scoreboard?

3) Are you able to move scoreboard elements around the screen? for instance, can you move the Home Score up/down/left/right.

Anyways, i haven't been browsing these forums much. If you could provide a quick summary of what can and cannot be accomplished with scoreboard editing, then that would be nice. Information is all over the place in these forums.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:20 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvo
1)Yes, you can.

2)It's just a normal scoreboard

3)We're trying.

1) very good stuff. getting a texture in game is a great step.
2) gotchya. just a scoreboard.

3) Not to be too pushy, but information is scarce here. Exactly what things have you tried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GavinCMD
So I'm at a point where I need to be able to open and view an .APT file, using the legacy viewer, we can find a file under ui/madden/part/art/ingame/ingamehud. When extracting the file through offzip, we are met with one single APT file. When opening this file I can only decipher some of it, but it seems to be the file we are looking for! BUT the majority of it is encrypted. So we need to come up with some sort of script that can decode the majority of it, but this seems to be a major file in this mod! (see attached)

Not sure what the rules are here on these forums, if you attach the .APT file or a google drive link or whatever, i will take a look at the file.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »