Home

College Football Mod 19 - Championship Demo

This is a discussion on College Football Mod 19 - Championship Demo within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2019, 05:36 PM   #9
Rookie

dreneel's Arena

OVR: 4
I’m jealous... lol
Old 01-06-2019, 06:47 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: College Football Mod 19 - Championship Demo

Just an FYI - If you are launching to a black screen, make sure DX12 is OFF.
Old 01-07-2019, 07:11 AM   #11
Rookie

Fantastic work everyone involved! You guys are the best. It feels so great to get a little taste of college again!

All in all, the mod plays super smoothly and the ratings are pretty true-to-life. Out of my play now game, the only two things I noticed was that you're unable to run no huddle after picking up a first down. I assume that was due to one of the rule adjustments you guys worked on and while it's not a major bug or anything, just thought y'all may want to know.

The other thing is that I ran for quite easily a first down with Najee Harris late in the game. He was a solid yard and a half over the line before being tackled, and all of a sudden it was Clemson football. I challenged it and the result remained the same.

I'm not sure if that had anything to do with the rule changes (possibly the "you don't have to be touched to be down" rule?) or if it was just Madden being Madden, but I've never seen a call quite that bad in over 100 franchise games I've played.

Everything else was perfect. It was a close game throughout, nobody felt overrated in any way and the presentation and subtle touches you guys focused on really helped with immersion.

All in all, I'm super excited and super thrilled about this mod! I can't believe the community you guys have put together to make this thing come to life and I could not be happier about where things are looking right now. I can't wait for the full release! If you had a piece in helping with this mod in any way, you've got my eternal thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2019, 10:51 AM   #12
Rookie

I just wanna say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone involved that made this mod possible. If this was just the demo, I can't even imagine the main mod! This felt so great to play! The uniforms look fantastic, the gameplay felt fantastic, I'm not a ratings master but felt every players ratings looked and felt good! Also it was a very easy setup to launch the mod thank you for making it really simple and adding directions as well!
Old 01-07-2019, 03:06 PM   #13
Just started!

Which teams and stadium do you use for cfb playoff
Old 01-07-2019, 07:26 PM   #14
Just started!

How do I download this demo?
Old 01-09-2019, 07:48 PM   #15
Rookie

I am having trouble running the Demo mod. When I run it via FMM, it opens Origin. I have deleted the ModData folder multiple times, re-downloaded the file, used a separate FMM executable with the mod, and none of these work. All of my other mods open the game and work normally. I have disabled all other mods as well as used just the FMM from the zip. Has anyone else encountered this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2019, 08:29 PM   #16
Rookie

This mod doesn't make any sense. I know its applied correctly because the logos and everything loads up upon startup. But what teams do you use to play as Bama or Clemson. Bama nor Clemson is a the Team Select option if try to play an exhibition game. Someone else asked this same question in another thread and got no answers. I'm starting to question if you guys actually got this mod to work. There's definitely more No and than Yes so far in thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »