Home

The OFFICAL Madden Modding OS Discord

This is a discussion on The OFFICAL Madden Modding OS Discord within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2019, 05:17 PM   #9
Rookie

Reflexial's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The OFFICAL Madden Modding OS Discord

Hey, like I said, I'm moving on.

I'm still going on about it, because I've put about 100 hours into Madden modding, and that's what I joined to talk about.

It's extremely annoying, because it should have NOTHING to do with you.

You're a person who thinks I have to accept whatever disrespect you spew, because you run a chat room. I have proven myself in the real world, I'm not going to just ignore bull**** disrespect.

You're in the way of useful collaboration and discussion, and it's annoying. At best.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:43 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflexial
Hey guys, just wanted to give some light to some unfairness I experienced. I'm not trying to stir up crap, but I'm annoyed because I legitimately am a friend, skilled contributor and I wanted to be a part of this community.

TheBleedingRed21 banned me from this "Official" discord for not going along with his rudeness, after I made a lighthearted joke that his channel "flame-wars" might be more pleasant if it was called "reasonable-conversation".

He said something like "I don't remember telling you I wanted your opinion". I basically said that he was rude (rightly so), and told him maybe he's going overboard.

He called me 16 years old and promptly banned me.

In actuality, I'm 31 years old, a US Army combat veteran, and a professional software engineer with 6 years of experience. I joined this community to make some new friends and be a solid contributor.

There is NO PLACE for him banning me for that. Absolutely none. You have only hurt your own community by cutting a valuable potential member like me out. I'm a good dude, who cares about others, loves to teach and learn. It was a real let-down that you quickly resorted to that.

I know that it's just a Discord and doesn't represent this site, (even though he calls it "Official") but it was detrimental to what we probably want to accomplish as a community, and it greatly discourages me from taking part.

I really apologize for the drama. I just felt like what happened wasn't in the community's best interest.

Thanks for reading.
Yeah, he’s clearly an insecure douchebag. Clearly derived some kind of satisfaction from the tiny amount of power he has running a discord for a handful of people who mod madden

I’ve met a lot of great people in this community, so far he’s the only turd
Old 03-12-2019, 09:44 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
This guy.. can a mod just tell him to move on? Please. It’s good bumping this for guys to see the thread so they join, but literally he’s just ranting to rant at this point
Yeah bro must suck that you have no power here to shut people up when they call you out for being a whiny little bitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2019, 09:50 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Thank goodness the mods will though. Same reason you got banned from our discord. Going to end with the same result. Not sure why you feel the need to act like that.

Just for anyone looking to join, I posted a very strict name calling rule. Any name calling will result in instant removal from the discord. It’s not new and everyone but one or two people have been fine.

Thanks guys.
For anyone looking to join, there’s not much useful info. Very few if any people are willing to offer any more info than you can find on the forum. And you have this queen being a c-nt to people in every thread
Old 03-12-2019, 09:56 PM   #13

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
This guy.. can a mod just tell him to move on? Please. It’s good bumping this for guys to see the thread so they join, but literally he’s just ranting to rant at this point
I can close this thread if you want but there is nothing I can do about something that isn't occurring here unless I'm misunderstanding you?

I did ban the obvious troll though.

Last edited by kehlis; 03-12-2019 at 09:59 PM.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:58 PM   #14
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Kehlis, there’s no need for anymore comments in this thread as literally it’s been two guys who both broke discord rules (which use OS rules) and then come here to rage.

Please close the thread, not sure if it’s stickied but if it could be, that’d help guys find it. We have over 1200 members so definitely want people to have easy access to it.

Thanks.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »