Home

SkyHook71's [FOX SPORTS NETWORK MOD] M19

This is a discussion on SkyHook71's [FOX SPORTS NETWORK MOD] M19 within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2019, 06:59 PM   #25
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: SkyHook71's [FOX SPORTS NETWORK MOD] M19

Skyhook-Will this mod conflict with NECTAR or SABO's mods?
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2019, 11:54 PM   #26
Rookie

volvo's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey SkyHook! This mod is great, amazing work. Can you add me on discord, volvo!#4440 to discuss taking it to the next level. GavinCMD and I are working on a way to actually create a custom scoreboard, such as resizing elements and using custom assets. We have just made a great discovery, and we could use a mind like you. Thanks man!
Discord: Volvo#4440
Steam: id/volvoxd
NFL: New England Patriots 6x Champs
MLB: Boston Red Sox 9x Champs
NBA: Boston Celtics 17x Champs
NHL: Boston Bruins 6x Champs
Boston. City Of Champions!
Old 04-18-2019, 09:58 AM   #27
Rookie

Huskereurocat's Arena

Seems that EA has done another patch and has wiped out this mod and I would assume Skyhook71's other network mod as well.
Old 04-18-2019, 12:37 PM   #28
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvo
Hey SkyHook! This mod is great, amazing work. Can you add me on discord, volvo!#4440 to discuss taking it to the next level. GavinCMD and I are working on a way to actually create a custom scoreboard, such as resizing elements and using custom assets. We have just made a great discovery, and we could use a mind like you. Thanks man!
I highly doubt that Skyhook will want to work with Gavin, considering Gavin has tried multiple times to sabotage our NCAA mod.
Old 04-18-2019, 10:08 PM   #29
Rookie

Skyhook71's Arena

I'm aware of the issue of the Network mods not working ATM. (But thanks for letting me know)

Good news!: The networks are all getting a complete overhaul with some new updates! Since the tools required to make these mods have been greatly upgraded thanks to gman, I have to basically recompile everything together, hence me starting over in a sense. (But it's all worth it!)

Bad news!: Can't say when I'll get around to these and finish them since I have other important projects, and other more important RL tasks at hand. Will try to keep everything updated here as I go along. Thanks for everyone's patience and the great amount of interest in my work.

Xbox1: SkyHook71
PS4: SkyHook71
PC: Challenger_1980
Old 04-25-2019, 12:14 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhook71
I'm aware of the issue of the Network mods not working ATM. (But thanks for letting me know)

Good news!: The networks are all getting a complete overhaul with some new updates! Since the tools required to make these mods have been greatly upgraded thanks to gman, I have to basically recompile everything together, hence me starting over in a sense. (But it's all worth it!)

Bad news!: Can't say when I'll get around to these and finish them since I have other important projects, and other more important RL tasks at hand. Will try to keep everything updated here as I go along. Thanks for everyone's patience and the great amount of interest in my work.

awesome:cheers :
Old 05-02-2019, 05:12 PM   #31
Just started!

Is there going to be an update anytime soon to the network mods
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2019, 04:24 PM   #32
Rookie

Please Impatient!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »