Home

Franchise Hex Editing Progress

This is a discussion on Franchise Hex Editing Progress within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2019, 03:45 PM   #33
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Franchise Hex Editing Progress

@bep713

Could your tool be made to convert a Franchise save from Madden 19 into a Madden 20 Franchise save. I know a tone of stuff is different and this is probably a pipe dream but just thought I would ask. Something we were talking about in another thread that would be really nice to have.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:09 AM   #34
Rookie

LOBBS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
Yeah the Lions used to have them in a previous Madden version but I don't think the actual Lions team uses them I can't recall seeing them on their uniforms. I'll have to go back and look at some game replays from last year on my NFL Gamepass :P. I like them I just was hoping there was a on and off toggle somewhere in the franchise save for each team.

After I posted this I did a Google search for pictures of Matt Stafford who is always a captain and some years he has the patch and some he does not. So the Lions must not do the same every year or maybe he wasn't captain every year based on the stars I found on the patches in these photos. I found 3 of them from 2011 (2 stars), 2012 (3 stars) and 2018 (4 stars but not completely gold). So last year the team used the patches but Madden 19 didn't have them for Detroit and Madden 20 doesn't either.
There are settings in Frosty to set the captain's patches for each uniform. I believe in the mixmatch area IIRC. Do a search for "cPatch". There should be two for color and a few for size and location. The Chiefs were set to only display them for the playoffs but there's also the option to have them on or off in the drop-down. When I reworked the Chiefs throwbacks to use as modern alternates for the rebrand I did for them (posted in the Uniform Showcase thread) I had to modify the throwback's cPatch settings to match the modern jerseys by deleting and adding a few variables.
Old 08-08-2019, 03:59 PM   #35
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOBBS
There are settings in Frosty to set the captain's patches for each uniform. I believe in the mixmatch area IIRC. Do a search for "cPatch". There should be two for color and a few for size and location. The Chiefs were set to only display them for the playoffs but there's also the option to have them on or off in the drop-down. When I reworked the Chiefs throwbacks to use as modern alternates for the rebrand I did for them (posted in the Uniform Showcase thread) I had to modify the throwback's cPatch settings to match the modern jerseys by deleting and adding a few variables.
Thanks I'll look for that when Frosty update comes out for M20.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2019, 10:54 AM   #36
Just started!

Does anyone know how Franchise Depth charts work? I see a lot of Tables referencing "Depth Chart" but don't see any that are obvious depth charts. Basically looking to see if there is something structured similar to the DCHT table in the regular roster file. Thanks.
Old 08-19-2019, 04:09 PM   #37
Rookie

Is there a tutorial out there for this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-19-2019, 07:50 PM   #38
Rookie

hock0413's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardo14
Is there a tutorial out there for this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
No. Some information has been passed around on discord. Just have to play around with it and ask questions.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-29-2019, 09:36 PM   #39
Just started!

Has anyone figured out how to change a player's team in the Face of Franchise mode, using this editor?

I tried changing the, "TeamIndex," under player's table 133, but that doesn't seem to work.

I figured out how to reduce the length of the contract, by just changing, "ContractLength," to one year, instead of 7. So, I know that the editor works for some things.

But, the game forces you to retire if you refuse to sign with random teams. So, it would be nice just to sign with whomever, and then just edit which team you're on -- to the team that you're actually interested in playing for.

Please help.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:23 AM   #40
Just started!

Hey thanks for this awesome tool. However, I'm running into an issue after an update where I cant pull up the ability editor. I've tried reinstalling but it just gets stuck in a "loading" loop.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »