Home

Franchise Hex Editing Progress

This is a discussion on Franchise Hex Editing Progress within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2020, 02:12 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise Hex Editing Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskereurocat
I don't see a direct link for it in the title bar when I open the editor, but has anyone figured out how to export a weekly roster page? Kind of like the Madden 20 Companion app does with online franchises.
This is what I'm looking for as well. Would AMP do something like that?

I'm trying to see if there is a way to export a team's roster in franchise mode into a CSV file or something I can view, preferably also showing their ratings and stats as well.

EDIT: Update. The way I figured out how to do this is to download the Franchise Editor, export the Player Table, and then use Tdawg's Depth Chart Tool to load the player table.

Last edited by 50West; 03-15-2020 at 10:04 AM.
Old 03-29-2020, 10:34 PM   #50
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

Can someone show a snapshot of the header in hex editor for the 00000054.frt file? thanks
Old 03-31-2020, 12:24 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey is there a way to unretire players, I’ve been trying to unretire brees since he shouldn’t retire after the 2019-2020 season. What are the steps to unretire players I see the status in the player table but no matter what I change they don’t reappear in the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2020, 02:16 PM   #52
Rookie

SpyPirates's Arena

Has anyone figured out a workable way to do any of the following?

- have players ask for more money in all contract negotiations (RL players ask for and get a lot more money... $10 mil doesn't buy high-end starters in RL but does in madden)

- alter trade logic to make CPUs value draft picks more (particularly next year's draft picks)

- tweak general characteristics of generated draft classes

Sorry if any of these have already been answered or are just impossible--I'm just returning to Madden from a year long break and haven't kept up with what's possible with editing CFMs.
Old 04-25-2020, 09:42 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

Just wondering, can you use the hex editor to edit schedules for other sports games?
Old 04-26-2020, 12:20 AM   #54
Pro

sinthros's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyPirates
Has anyone figured out a workable way to do any of the following?

- have players ask for more money in all contract negotiations (RL players ask for and get a lot more money... $10 mil doesn't buy high-end starters in RL but does in madden)

- alter trade logic to make CPUs value draft picks more (particularly next year's draft picks)

- tweak general characteristics of generated draft classes

Sorry if any of these have already been answered or are just impossible--I'm just returning to Madden from a year long break and haven't kept up with what's possible with editing CFMs.
Come to our Madden discord. You're referring to AI logic stuff which Sabo has delved into a lot/created a mod for. Additionally, we have a draft creator tool that generates much more varied/dynamic classes than EA's.

https://discord.gg/aaJejEp
Old 12-15-2021, 10:02 PM   #55
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

Madden on 360 and ps3 career file is very similar. Think you could make it work with it? I attached a M25 file and after offzip extract also.
Attached Files
File Type: zip m25.zip (2.21 MB, 7 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2023, 11:20 AM   #56
MVP

Is it possible to globally edit M24 player ratings (teams and draft classes) with this tool?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »