Home

Madden 20 A quick review

This is a discussion on Madden 20 A quick review within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: who here thinks the speed option taken out in madden is a deal breaker
ea what were you thinking gone is the speed option 3 75.00%
not a big deal i like rocket fast football 1 25.00%
docare at allthat i cannot change the speed 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2019, 03:55 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Madden 20 A quick review

I want to say right upfront i have been playing madden since 1990 every year i buy this game, and this year i was excited to see the progressions.

I did not even get through one half of foot ball ..what happened to if its in the game..?? theresso much i could say WHY i shut it off, but this i promised would be a quick review..
My BIGGEST gripe what in the world happened to GAME SPEED?? GONE no OPTION..i play usually on more a sim 2k5 level, this madden 20 is HORRIBLE it is VERY fast so much irrerealistic.

so were opening again with a new feature the pro bowl ..big wow..the Helmets are better in 19 they shine ,this year is kinda cartoonish..i hate it.

the gameplay is ok, the CPU doesntrun, and running and passing to easy for me, play on the alpro. this game is NOT FUN...at all, same half time no stats popping up except for the ticker...

this is the WORST displyi have ever EA make with a game sorry guys thankfully my sub is running out on orgin in a week and i will NOT be getting this game it sucks..im focussing on mods in 19 and making madden what it should be to be in the game.. we all got played..

oh and by the way the music is horrible......even in MUT when they open the cards they took away the big booms and bangs when the packs open this year we get a fizzle,, thats what madden 20 is a FIZZLE...do not buy..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2019, 05:23 AM   #2
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Re: Madden 20 A quick review

Doesn't feel unrealistically fast to me, tbh.

I agree about the music. I think there's only one song I like.

I think user AI zone coverage and pass rush needs work on All Madden, but the game play is still better than it's ever been.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 07-25-2019, 07:59 AM   #3
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zionistbreaker21
I want to say right upfront i have been playing madden since 1990 every year i buy this game, and this year i was excited to see the progressions.

I did not even get through one half of foot ball ..what happened to if its in the game..?? theresso much i could say WHY i shut it off, but this i promised would be a quick review..
My BIGGEST gripe what in the world happened to GAME SPEED?? GONE no OPTION..i play usually on more a sim 2k5 level, this madden 20 is HORRIBLE it is VERY fast so much irrerealistic.

so were opening again with a new feature the pro bowl ..big wow..the Helmets are better in 19 they shine ,this year is kinda cartoonish..i hate it.

the gameplay is ok, the CPU doesntrun, and running and passing to easy for me, play on the alpro. this game is NOT FUN...at all, same half time no stats popping up except for the ticker...

this is the WORST displyi have ever EA make with a game sorry guys thankfully my sub is running out on orgin in a week and i will NOT be getting this game it sucks..im focussing on mods in 19 and making madden what it should be to be in the game.. we all got played..

oh and by the way the music is horrible......even in MUT when they open the cards they took away the big booms and bangs when the packs open this year we get a fizzle,, thats what madden 20 is a FIZZLE...do not buy..
lol nobody care about your opinion on this game
Old 07-25-2019, 08:07 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhawj
lol nobody care about your opinion on this game
Why so dismissive, dude? Just unnecessary.
Old 07-25-2019, 08:25 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zionistbreaker21

I agree - the game speed omission is A HUGE issue for me. The default game speed is unrealistic, and with no option for Slow (which is what I play on and what makes the game look less robotic), I can safely say I'm not buying Madden 20. It's a shame since some of the animations have gotten better, the audio got some changes (though tackle sounds sound nothing like pads hitting each other for yet another year &#128580, and the new plays are an addition that helps the freshness of the game. Between the large X Factor logos, how much they're thrown in your face and mentioned everywhere, and the overly fast gameplay, EA has successfully created an arcade/casual game. Can't say I'm disappointed because this is the direction they were always headed in, but I just wish there were another option to choose from.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2019, 08:57 AM   #6
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Use the impressions thread, please.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »