Home

The Rebirth of Sim Mod - Madden 20 Discussion thread

This is a discussion on The Rebirth of Sim Mod - Madden 20 Discussion thread within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2019, 11:41 AM   #9
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: The Rebirth of Sim Mod - Madden 20 Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Frosty probably won't be ready for months, so it's going to be awhile - it's going to be a lot of tic tocks for you.
Frosty for Madden 20 will be coming sooner than a couple of months. My hope is that it will be released before the start of the season. Gman just released a screen shot showing the Madden 20 profile in the editor.
Old 07-29-2019, 01:32 PM   #10
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Frosty for Madden 20 will be coming sooner than a couple of months. My hope is that it will be released before the start of the season. Gman just released a screen shot showing the Madden 20 profile in the editor.
Awesome! Progress is always good. I heard 3 different dates, so I figured a few months would be our best bet.

Playing:
Old 07-29-2019, 01:35 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Getting it before the season would be nice. Being able to mod 20 is going to be bittersweet. We saw what we could do last year with mods. We made the game so much better. I also don't look forward to the testing period again, lol. We spent too much time with some little things trying to get them right, but maybe with what we learned last year will make this year much smoother... that is, if I remember half of what everything does.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2019, 01:43 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
That would be amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Getting it before the season would be nice. Being able to mod 20 is going to be bittersweet. We saw what we could do last year with mods. We made the game so much better. I also don't look forward to the testing period again, lol. We spent too much time with some little things trying to get them right, but maybe with what we learned last year will make this year much smoother... that is, if I remember half of what everything does.
I spent a lot of time last year having to put things in to place that they have already done for us OTB this year.. I have my list of things to fix and we should be good to go much faster this year
Old 07-29-2019, 01:47 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSABOx
That would be amazing

I spent a lot of time last year having to put things in to place that they have already done for us OTB this year.. I have my list of things to fix and we should be good to go much faster this year
True. My biggest issues are the loose coverage(zone and man) and the AI ball carriers. If I can fix those there won't be a whole lot that needs big changing like last year. Pass trajectories are much closer to what we were both doing, the pass blocking is much closer to what we were going for.

I'll tighten up coverages, make QB's a bit more inaccurate, make the AI run better, and then tune the kicking game. After that I only see penalties as what remains to be tweaked.

― Plato
Old 07-29-2019, 02:18 PM   #14
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Awesome! Progress is always good. I heard 3 different dates, so I figured a few months would be our best bet.
The initial plan was to wait until after Fifa came out and release Madden when the new framework was ready. That wouldve meant that Madden wouldnt be moddable until likely October.

We were able to convince GMan to see if he could add a Madden 20 profile to the current editor and it looks like he's working on it.
Old 07-29-2019, 03:02 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 4

I also think it will make more sense to release an update after this first title update/patch drops because you know theyre gonna tweak a bunch of stuff like always
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2019, 07:58 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 11

sabo, your thoughts on running the ball in madden 20? personally, i'm enjoying it but it seems a bit too easy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »