Home

Game update on Origin 7/29

This is a discussion on Game update on Origin 7/29 within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2019, 09:21 AM   #17
Rookie

Chubzdoomer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Game update on Origin 7/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
Are you running the game windowed or full screen?
Fullscreen
Old 07-30-2019, 09:35 AM   #18
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubzdoomer
Fullscreen
You set Override any application settings in NVidia CP for the Madden20.exe then set the AA level you wanted?
Old 07-30-2019, 10:54 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettisfan
If you're using an Nvidia graphics card you can turn off Antialiasing in the game menu and force it on in Nvidia Control Panel. It works great for me and looks so much better than going FXAA in the games settings
The ingame MSAA4x is better
Old 07-31-2019, 12:09 PM   #20
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

Was another update today no idea what the last 2 updates have fixed if anything on PC side. :P I'm guessing we will never know as they are early release fixes and the mainstream game isn't out for a couple more days.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:36 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Was another update today no idea what the last 2 updates have fixed if anything on PC side. :P I'm guessing we will never know as they are early release fixes and the mainstream game isn't out for a couple more days.
Same here, 860MB this time. We should rename this thread to the Update Thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2019, 01:21 PM   #22
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Todays update broke Madden for me on my reliable home gaming computer. It just won't launch anymore. It just keeps kicking me back to origin screen. Np errors. Nothing.

This comes after yesterdays update did the same thing to my laptop. I can no longer launch Madden. It just kicks me back to the Origin screen. After 6 hours of messing with it, repairing, deleting cache files, and turning off cloud saves it finally started working again at 3 in the morning.

Then, this morning the new update bricks my gaming version. Ugh. And to think through the whole laptop debacle I kept thinking "at least my main gaming PC is fine.". Nice. I am starting to miss console gaming.
Old 07-31-2019, 01:46 PM   #23
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

Premier doesn't like it when you go back and forth between machines, it tends to bug out the license because there is a timer on it. Games that I bought from Origin don't do this its only if you are using the Premier version. If you purchased the full game and you don't have the premier version then not sure what to tell you, but I know last year when I went between laptop and desktop I had to wait a couple hours if I recall. Though it would actually pop up with an error and not just go back to Origin.
Old 07-31-2019, 01:57 PM   #24
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Premier doesn't like it when you go back and forth between machines, it tends to bug out the license because there is a timer on it. Games that I bought from Origin don't do this its only if you are using the Premier version. If you purchased the full game and you don't have the premier version then not sure what to tell you, but I know last year when I went between laptop and desktop I had to wait a couple hours if I recall. Though it would actually pop up with an error and not just go back to Origin.
I have seen that error (access from too many machines etc) a few times in the past and I am wondering if it could have something to do with Premiere Access as well. It seems to me this glitch (just doesn't launch) happened early last year when I only had Madden 19 via Premier Access. I then bought Madden outright and cancelled Premier. I don't think this glitch happened after I owned it but I am not certain as I wasn't keeping track anymore.

This year I have pre-ordered Madden from Best Buy and I have not received the code yet (standard version) so I subbed to Premier Access for one month to play the game early. As soon as I get the code I will try to activate it and remove Premier Access and maybe these issues will go away. I dunno. Just one of those times that console seems desirable.

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »