Home

Madden Amp help? Want to simply global edit att. and then play with edited roster?

This is a discussion on Madden Amp help? Want to simply global edit att. and then play with edited roster? within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2019, 06:57 PM   #17
Rookie

diamok's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Amp help? Want to simply global edit att. and then play with edited roster

We really should stop meeting this way....

I'll do some tests and see what happens, if I get anything other than my current results, I'll reply back with the info.

Again, thanks for the input bro.

NFL = Not For Long!
Old 08-09-2019, 11:47 AM   #18
Rookie

OutSider123's Arena

Re: Madden Amp help? Want to simply global edit att. and then play with edited roster

@diamok have you tried starting a franchise with the roster you edited and seeing if the age changes worked or did you just load the roster in game and check?

I had the same overall rating issue as SGMRock but Madden would correct the overall rating once I started a new franchise and imported the edited roster.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:46 AM   #19
Just started!

Hi, do you have a tutorial or could you explain how Madden AMP works?
Old 08-11-2019, 02:09 PM   #20
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

So you can only globally edit a certain amount of attributes?
Old 04-23-2020, 05:44 PM   #21
Just started!

I am unable to open the roster file saved on my USB from Madden 20 for the PS4. It's not recognizing the file even when I add the ros extension and it crashes when I use the db extension. Please help me figure how to make this work it's been a struggle
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2020, 06:24 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

I haven’t heard of a PS4 roster working in Madden AMP but I could be wrong. Upload the roster file and I will try and open it.
Old 04-24-2020, 07:34 PM   #23
Just started!

I need your help I have been desperately trying to figure out how to transport my online Madden 20 league roster to offline. It will save my league with multiple users(14) to continue our franchise mode being that we need to restart but want to restart with our current rosters please help. I have Madden amp 4.4.3 Madden franchise editor Maddentocsv, the roster saved to a USB but can't get it to open even when I change the file extension. What else can I do to make this work
Old 04-24-2020, 07:52 PM   #24
Just started!

it is to large to attach at the moment

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »