Home

CPU vs CPU: How to significantly speed up games, to under 20 minutes or less

This is a discussion on CPU vs CPU: How to significantly speed up games, to under 20 minutes or less within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2022, 07:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CPU vs CPU: How to significantly speed up games, to under 20 minutes or less

I use a trainer to change my game speed to 3x, an auto clicker to skip cutscenes and replays, and stream games to unlisted videos on my YouTube account. All in all, with 15 minute quarters and 14 second auto-clock runoff, games take 20 minutes or less. Here's how you can replicate this.

The first and easiest way to speed up games is to use an auto clicker to skip cutscenes and replays. This method will at least cut your game time in half.

1. Download an auto clicker. I use PTFB Pro. https://www.ptfbpro.com/download.shtml
2. Set a space bar macro to repeatedly press the space bar. This is what my macro looks like.

3. Map a shortcut. I set CTRL + ALT + P to run this macro
4. To stop the macro, press CTRL + Escape

Now this'll speed things up considerably, but you can still speed things up 3x from here if you use a cheathappens trainer (you need a subscription unfortunately).

https://www.cheathappens.com/premium...sp?chtid=63717

This is the only trainer I've seen that has a game speed modifier. If anyone knows of a free trainer that has this, please let me know.

Using this trainer, map the game speed modifier to a single key (I use the 0 key).

That way you can easily enable and disable it even with the autoclicker running.

Hopefully this helps.

I'm currently simming a game here if you want to check it out. I've noticed no significant change in performance and realism from 1x to 3x.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2022, 10:03 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: CPU vs CPU: How to significantly speed up games, to under 20 minutes or less

It still amazes me that they do not include a "quick game" option with replays and cut scenes disabled by default. I don't need (and have never needed) that stuff.
Old 02-21-2022, 10:18 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: CPU vs CPU: How to significantly speed up games, to under 20 minutes or less

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
It still amazes me that they do not include a "quick game" option with replays and cut scenes disabled by default. I don't need (and have never needed) that stuff.
MLB the show has this and it works very well.
Old 02-21-2022, 01:44 PM   #4
Pro

drj32's Arena

OVR: 8

Mossme89,

I would love to do this but not sure I understand how.

Just download the software, and then how do I set a space bar macro and map the shortcut ?

is it possible you could share the step-by-step process?

thanks!

Last edited by drj32; 02-21-2022 at 01:47 PM.
Old 10-10-2022, 01:44 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
That would be amazing. I do like the cutscenes though as it adds something after a play, to me. But the instant replays can go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2022, 02:28 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by drj32
Mossme89,

I would love to do this but not sure I understand how.

Just download the software, and then how do I set a space bar macro and map the shortcut ?

is it possible you could share the step-by-step process?

thanks!
Sorry! Just saw this. Haven't been on here much. Are you still interested in a tutorial?
Old 10-11-2022, 08:40 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossme89
Sorry! Just saw this. Haven't been on here much. Are you still interested in a tutorial?

I wouldn’t mind a tutorial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2022, 09:13 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

Found a video about Autosofted_Auto_Keyboard_Presser_1.9. REALLY easy to set up and it works really well too. Might be a PC convert but I'm not using mods or anything. Just vanilla M21 and enjoying it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »