Home

CRACKED IT! 100+ usable teams in PLAY NOW.

This is a discussion on CRACKED IT! 100+ usable teams in PLAY NOW. within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2019, 04:53 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: CRACKED IT! 100+ usable teams in PLAY NOW.

I love the encouragement and optimism from the miserable old farts who couldn't work out how to do what you're doing.

Even if they are right and you can't do it, they're better off trying to help you and have you help them rather than coming in here talking down to people from up on their pedestal about how people can't do something simply because they haven't figured out how to yet.

Pathetic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2019, 12:05 AM   #26
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

Yeah I didn't quite get all the pessimism and down talk. Did they want him to just give up lol wth
Old 09-07-2019, 12:45 AM   #27
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

To be very clear, I personally (as one of the CFBM team members) think this is a very cool discovery and would love to use the mod. My post in here earlier, which was a miscommunication/misread on my part, was simply to try to establish that people understand this mod is not affiliated with CFBM... not because there is some kind of rivalry or anything like that. My worry was that if people don't understand that difference, then they will expect us to have 100+ teams in our mod, which simply just isn't possible with the level of detail we put into each team. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

I'm glad to see the Madden modding community growing and getting stronger. I can't wait to see what all we can eventually unlock.
Old 09-07-2019, 06:54 AM   #28
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

OVR: 2

I personally haven't taken any offense by any of the comments and haven't meant to offend anyone either. I also was trying help clear up any confusion and did not intend to stir up any confusion in the first place. I will say this has been an extremely time consuming and difficult task to figure out because one little incorrect change can cause the game to crash. I will say there's little chance this mod will be as completely detailed as the CFBM mod this year just because of how time consuming it is.

Also this is definitely not a me vs them situation. I just have chose to work on my own for the time being until i could get something credible and make sure this was going to work. I am not opposed to sharing my work with you guys and potentially making them compatible for the next Madden if at all possible.

Anyways, I ended up not having the free time I expected the last couple days and have also had computer problems so haven't been able to get everything done that I wanted to in order to get the beta mod out. But hopefully I can get it mostly done today. I did go ahead an compile a preview from what I have.

Just a few notes in the video, although i did not spend a very much time on uniforms, there are a couple i spent a little extra time on as you will see. Also I have updated several of the of the helmets shown in the video (smaller, cleaner logos) and uniforms, I just haven't been able to get them imported in to frosty yet. As I said above the released beta test mod will have around 80 helmets and mostly plain uniforms similar to army's that are just a solid color. I just wanted to get quick uni's to make the beta test mod somewhat enjoyable (minus the random players missing heads ). I believe I have helmets for all but three of the power 5 schools (Vandy, Virgina and Wake Forest).

Without further ado here is the preview video. And I will try to get the mod done later today/tonight if possible.

Last edited by hhsrudy4; 09-07-2019 at 07:24 AM.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:28 PM   #29
Rookie

phatkroger10's Arena

OVR: 0

Awesome work!!

Glad you were able to figure this out. I'd be happy to help out, if there's any low level tedious work you need. Still a bit novice at modding Madden, but have been modding NHL and NCAA for years.

GO SIOUX!
National Champions: '59, '63, '80, '82, '87, '97, '00, '16
Old 09-09-2019, 12:17 PM   #30
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

Holy **** so it is possible ??? Will there be a merge between this and CFM20?
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers

Last edited by Sparkles; 09-09-2019 at 12:22 PM.
Old 09-09-2019, 03:38 PM   #31
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

OVR: 2

It's taking a heck of a lot longer to get everything imported than I thought it would because i started messing with numbers to make the generic uniforms look slightly better and not have random colored numbers. I'm gonna get a few more teams done and release version 1 sometime this evening. Will probably only have around 50 quick uni's that I've done but I will have helmets for the other 30ish teams. I tried to sync teams with somewhat similar color schemes so a lot of them might look alright.

I will probably do one update to the beta test mod later this week/weekend and then get back to doing things correctly. I didn't plan to spend this much time on unis for the beta test mod but oh well. Lol. I will try to at least get helmets done for all 105 teams for the update but no promises yet. Only about 15-20 more helmets to do.

Stay tuned.

Last edited by hhsrudy4; 09-09-2019 at 03:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2019, 01:31 AM   #32
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
Holy **** so it is possible ??? Will there be a merge between this and CFM20?
No, it's hard enough for us to get the 32 teams done, let alone 105. We already have/had the ability to add upwards of 50 teams, but we spend so much time getting each team as accurate as possible, that we just don't have time to go much beyond 32 unfortunately.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »