Home

CRACKED IT! 100+ usable teams in PLAY NOW.

This is a discussion on CRACKED IT! 100+ usable teams in PLAY NOW. within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2019, 01:39 AM   #33
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: CRACKED IT! 100+ usable teams in PLAY NOW.

Bravo man. Take your time. You proved that it is indeed possible.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:55 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
I truly hope I’m wrong, just don’t think you’re looking at the bigger picture. Anyways, I know you can reach around 80ish (not in the best of ways) but my issue was the claim of 100+. Prove me wrong, but I hope everyone understands, we won’t have nowhere near 100 college teams at all. Lol.
You should make 100 college teams and stop being lazy
Old 09-11-2019, 10:05 PM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead29
No, it's hard enough for us to get the 32 teams done, let alone 105. We already have/had the ability to add upwards of 50 teams, but we spend so much time getting each team as accurate as possible, that we just don't have time to go much beyond 32 unfortunately.
What else are you doing get this done
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2019, 10:06 PM   #36
Banned

Dude this is by far the biggest mod crack in Madden history congrats
Old 09-12-2019, 05:26 AM   #37
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddytaylor
You should make 100 college teams and stop being lazy

Quote:
What else are you doing get this done

Quote:
Dude this is by far the biggest mod crack in Madden history congrats

Man I sincerely hope the first 2 comments are sarcasm. There's no need for criticism man. These dudes put a ton of time into M19 CFBM so they are far ahead of me in the level of detail they put in and experience with dealing with frosty. I in no way intended to create any bad buzz towards these guys. They have done phenomenal work! I don't think everyone fully understands how much time it takes to do certain things in frosty with only being able to import/export one thing at a time. Add on top of that the time spent in photoshop and searching the web to find good sources for designs and logos. I fortunately already had majority of the logos on hand from one of my past business ventures so that saved me a ton of time from gathering those. Anyways there's just so much time that goes into each step of the process and had I spent the time on each step that they do for cfbm I would probably only have 1 or 2 teams done if that.

I do greatly appreciate the enthusiasm and positivity for what I'm doing but there's no reason to criticize or suggest that these guys should be doing more. In order to put in the level of detail they put in to their mod I would probably need a team of at least 25-30 people with a fluid photoshop and design background as there's no way I can do it myself for 105 teams and have it finished before Madden 21 comes out. I was fortunate to have a lot of time over a couple week span to get everything done that I was able to get done. I will say there was a ton of time spent on trial and error. I won't have that amount of time moving forward so I wouldn't expect the full version of my mod to be completely finished any time soon.

If those comments were indeed sarcasm I apologize for the long rant but i just wanted to speak up before any similar comments are posted.

Last edited by hhsrudy4; 09-12-2019 at 05:49 AM.
Old 09-13-2019, 08:36 AM   #38
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm going to assume Daddytaylor has been banned??
Old 09-13-2019, 06:03 PM   #39
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhsrudy4
Man I sincerely hope the first 2 comments are sarcasm. There's no need for criticism man. These dudes put a ton of time into M19 CFBM so they are far ahead of me in the level of detail they put in and experience with dealing with frosty. I in no way intended to create any bad buzz towards these guys. They have done phenomenal work! I don't think everyone fully understands how much time it takes to do certain things in frosty with only being able to import/export one thing at a time. Add on top of that the time spent in photoshop and searching the web to find good sources for designs and logos. I fortunately already had majority of the logos on hand from one of my past business ventures so that saved me a ton of time from gathering those. Anyways there's just so much time that goes into each step of the process and had I spent the time on each step that they do for cfbm I would probably only have 1 or 2 teams done if that.

I do greatly appreciate the enthusiasm and positivity for what I'm doing but there's no reason to criticize or suggest that these guys should be doing more. In order to put in the level of detail they put in to their mod I would probably need a team of at least 25-30 people with a fluid photoshop and design background as there's no way I can do it myself for 105 teams and have it finished before Madden 21 comes out. I was fortunate to have a lot of time over a couple week span to get everything done that I was able to get done. I will say there was a ton of time spent on trial and error. I won't have that amount of time moving forward so I wouldn't expect the full version of my mod to be completely finished any time soon.

If those comments were indeed sarcasm I apologize for the long rant but i just wanted to speak up before any similar comments are posted.
For real dude. I purchased a gaming PC just to play this mod. It's my favorite gaming enjoyment to date. Working up to 60 hours per week, I can't tell you how playing this mod allows me to de-stress lol. I trully wish they would let me pay them for their services...BUT THEY REFUSE everytime.
Old 09-23-2019, 02:53 AM   #40
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead29
No, it's hard enough for us to get the 32 teams done, let alone 105. We already have/had the ability to add upwards of 50 teams, but we spend so much time getting each team as accurate as possible, that we just don't have time to go much beyond 32 unfortunately.

How does one add an extra team, in general? Roster files seem set at 33, including the free agents.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »