Home

CRACKED IT! 100+ usable teams in PLAY NOW.

This is a discussion on CRACKED IT! 100+ usable teams in PLAY NOW. within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2019, 09:30 AM   #1
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

OVR: 2
CRACKED IT! 100+ usable teams in PLAY NOW.

I have figured out how to unlock 100+ useable teams via play now. I have also figured out how to add individual rosters for all 100 teams. As of right now this is only available via PLAY NOW but I'm still digging around. I highly doubt Franchise is crackable beyond 32 teams but if it is I will figure it out eventually.

Anyways just wanted to give you guys a sneak peek and show proof that we can at least have 100+ teams in play now. Also I've already been working on a big roster but still needs quite a bit of work and then making it useable for 100+ teams is gonna take some time. Once i get the roster set I plan on doing a beta version and will need testers. If everything works right I will begin uniforms/logos ect. If anyone wants to help out with that part that'd be awesome if not I'll get it done eventually.

(Sorry for the poor video quality but my computer was being a punk with Frosty and Madden open and couldn't get it to screengrab correctly so just grabbed my phone and took the video.)

Last edited by hhsrudy4; 08-14-2019 at 09:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2019, 09:55 AM   #2
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: CRACKED IT! 100+ usable teams in PLAY NOW.

What process did you use? Modder wise would always like to learn.
Old 08-14-2019, 11:11 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhsrudy4
I have figured out how to unlock 100+ useable teams via play now. I have also figured out how to add individual rosters for all 100 teams. As of right now this is only available via PLAY NOW but I'm still digging around. I highly doubt Franchise is crackable beyond 32 teams but if it is I will figure it out eventually.

Anyways just wanted to give you guys a sneak peek and show proof that we can at least have 100+ teams in play now. Also I've already been working on a big roster but still needs quite a bit of work and then making it useable for 100+ teams is gonna take some time. Once i get the roster set I plan on doing a beta version and will need testers. If everything works right I will begin uniforms/logos ect. If anyone wants to help out with that part that'd be awesome if not I'll get it done eventually.

(Sorry for the poor video quality but my computer was being a punk with Frosty and Madden open and couldn't get it to screengrab correctly so just grabbed my phone and took the video.)

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!
I won't buy Madden 20 until the mods are completed as I had just purchased Madden 19' in June and I am still playing it a ton (Revival Mod, College Mod)... If it wasn't for the game returning to PC and the modding, there is no way that I would be purchasing Madden as I haven't liked the game since Madden 12'...
Old 08-14-2019, 11:18 AM   #4
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

great job! Please share with the CFB team lol. Even if they only add a few extra this will be great.
Old 08-14-2019, 11:41 AM   #5
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
great job! Please share with the CFB team lol. Even if they only add a few extra this will be great.
There is nothing to share. We have known how to do this since M19 (just changing values of what extra teams are visible in gamemode.db), there’s several reasons it didn’t work last year and there are some surprises we have in store, but this post altogether is a little premature. I’ll leave it at that and let him figure it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2019, 12:57 PM   #6
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
This is amazing, can't wait to see 100 College Teams....Make sure my ACC teams make it...

Going to be a nice season...

Also I could make a better CFBM20 Logo that looks authentic.
You’re not getting 100 teams, period. Like I said, people get excited when they find something and make these claims, when it’s not going to work. There’s several reasons.

And it makes it look like we can add all this stuff, which isn’t possible.. once he hits the hard limits, you guys excited to see 100 teams are going to be deeply disappointed.

I truly wish guys would test everything fully and make sure they understand what’s working either 100% before making these claims. Anyone can make the teams appear in play now. The ones who actually know what’s required to get them to be properly played, knows better than to expect 100 teams. You can get more than 32, absolutely, but the claim 100+ is completely inaccurate.
Old 08-14-2019, 01:47 PM   #7
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
You’re not getting 100 teams, period. Like I said, people get excited when they find something and make these claims, when it’s not going to work. There’s several reasons.

And it makes it look like we can add all this stuff, which isn’t possible.. once he hits the hard limits, you guys excited to see 100 teams are going to be deeply disappointed.

I truly wish guys would test everything fully and make sure they understand what’s working either 100% before making these claims. Anyone can make the teams appear in play now. The ones who actually know what’s required to get them to be properly played, knows better than to expect 100 teams. You can get more than 32, absolutely, but the claim 100+ is completely inaccurate.

This wasn't just a basic making the teams visible. I'm way beyond that. All of the teams (70ish) in the video have rosters and are playable. That was the whole point of the video. Give me a little bit and when I get home I'll finish adding teams and put it in a mod for you to see for yourself. Only the 32 NFL teams are in the normal channel that everyone's knows. I found a backdoor around the "hard cap."
Old 08-14-2019, 02:12 PM   #8
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhsrudy4
This wasn't just a basic making the teams visible. I'm way beyond that. All of the teams (70ish) in the video have rosters and are playable. That was the whole point of the video. Give me a little bit and when I get home I'll finish adding teams and put it in a mod for you to see for yourself. Only the 32 NFL teams are in the normal channel that everyone's knows. I found a backdoor around the "hard cap."
I truly hope I’m wrong, just don’t think you’re looking at the bigger picture. Anyways, I know you can reach around 80ish (not in the best of ways) but my issue was the claim of 100+. Prove me wrong, but I hope everyone understands, we won’t have nowhere near 100 college teams at all. Lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »