Home

GeForce Driver 436.02

This is a discussion on GeForce Driver 436.02 within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2019, 01:36 PM   #1
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
GeForce Driver 436.02

Anyone have any issues with this driver? Had it installed on the 20th, and it seemed to work fine. A couple days later, it started producing DirectX errors.

I rolled the driver back to the previous version, things seem to be fine. Just curious if it was merely something coming getting corrupt, or if the driver has an issue.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2019, 04:19 PM   #2
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: GeForce Driver 436.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Anyone have any issues with this driver? Had it installed on the 20th, and it seemed to work fine. A couple days later, it started producing DirectX errors.

I rolled the driver back to the previous version, things seem to be fine. Just curious if it was merely something coming getting corrupt, or if the driver has an issue.
I'm using them, no problems at all. Sometimes if I start getting errors like that with a driver update I got ahead and do a driver wipe and reinstall the latest version. This solves like 99% of driver issues that happen after upgrades.

If you don't know how to do it just search for Display Driver Uninstaller and how to use it. You can find it on Guru3d.com
Old 08-24-2019, 04:59 PM   #3
Rookie

Whitemammoth04's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

I also have not had any problems with the new drivers.
Old 08-24-2019, 05:56 PM   #4
Just started!

Quote:

Same thing. I'm getting a message like "getDeviceRemovedReason failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED" and I can't seem to get it to go away. I'm using an RTX 2080 Ti. What GPU do you have?
Old 08-25-2019, 01:20 PM   #5
Banned

U need to upgrade your gpu bruh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2019, 01:42 PM   #6
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexteyenate
Same thing. I'm getting a message like "getDeviceRemovedReason failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED" and I can't seem to get it to go away. I'm using an RTX 2080 Ti. What GPU do you have?

I have an RTX 2080ti FTW3, that is the error i was getting over and over again. Like i said, i rolled mine back to the previous version, and the problem stopped. Going to go ahead and try the newest again, and see.

Wasn't aware of the driver uninstaller, might try that too, if it happens again.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-25-2019, 06:15 PM   #7
Just started!

I had one crash but has ran fine since I'm using GTX 1060
Old 08-26-2019, 12:15 PM   #8
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

The 436.02 gave me one DX crash since I updated to them. But just one and only in Madden 20. I also am using a EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid. Running the game in DX12 mode.

It crashed after minimizing the game several times while editing a franchise file and it crashed when I loaded the edited franchise file, so it could have been that or the game not sure. The Franchise file loaded fine the second time so makes me think it was the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »