Home

CujoMatty Madden 20 Generic Tattoo Project

This is a discussion on CujoMatty Madden 20 Generic Tattoo Project within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2020, 07:50 PM   #57
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CujoMatty Madden 20 Generic Tattoo Project

can anyone help me out? every time i try to load madden with the tattoo mods it doesnt work. gets stuck at the splash screen.
Old 05-12-2020, 01:14 PM   #58
Just started!

can anyone help me out? every time i try to load madden with the tattoo mods it doesnt work. gets stuck at the splash screen.
Old 07-14-2020, 08:17 PM   #59
Rookie

jay87's Arena

Unfortunately, both versions do not work. Right at the first loading screen the game freezes. Any idea to fix it?
Old 07-21-2020, 02:48 PM   #60
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay87
Unfortunately, both versions do not work. Right at the first loading screen the game freezes. Any idea to fix it?

Sorry guys for not updating this but to be honest I only played maybe a month of Madden this year and havent even had it on my computer for quite a few months.

It was made for an old version of Madden. Every update EA has done messes it up. My guess is that's the problem. I included the frosty project file in the main download so people could update the mod themselves. To update is super easy. You just have to open frosty editor and then load the frosty project file I included. Then in frosty export the project as a mod. Put that mod you just created into frosty mod manager and it should work.

If not let me know and I'll take a look at it.
Old 08-20-2020, 04:12 AM   #61
Rookie

jay87's Arena

Thumbs up Re: CujoMatty Madden 20 Generic Tattoo Project

So, I have tried this with the light version, with a newly created mod from the project file everything is fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2020, 08:04 AM   #62
Just started!

Hey man awesome work.Sorry im late to the jump on this lol Doing my own little project i was looking through your tattoo project and i seen you added skintones, are they replaced textures? If they are just duplicated and added, how or where did your find resource ids to use? I just been piggy backing the ids from yours just wondering if i can add more or what these are replacing?
Old 11-10-2020, 04:23 PM   #63
Rookie

jay87's Arena

In the Lite version, the textures are assigned via the Face-scan textures. Players with face-scan always have their own texture for the body.
The normal version uses the skin tones (in addition) for this, there only existing ones are replaced or edited.
CujoMatty said here somewhere which one he uses (6 in any case).
When modding Madden, as far as I know, you always need existing things that you can edit or overwrite so that they can be assigned in the game.

Project: 100% NFL Simulation Football

TFG Roster, 2020 Franchise File, XP-Sliders, Itbeme's Revival Playbook Mod Extension & Simulation Gameplay Sliders

The 100% NFL Roster and Itbeme23's Simulation Sliders for Madden20 *BETA*

R.I.P Arthur Morgan
Old 11-10-2020, 05:12 PM   #64
Just started!

Thanks for the response dude! Players with faces seem to all share default arm textures, well besides Evans,obj and carr. So its stuck to the 7 default ones which he edited in the full version. Unless he actually used the face textures instead which it doesnt look like in the full version. there is also added textures. I can only assume they are replaced from somewhere.

I duplicated a default shared skin, renamed it, injected a tattoo picture and renamed the resource id to one he used and it worked. The resource id is whats making it a "new" texture i surmise. Im just trying to figure where the ids are coming from to begin with lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »