Home

D-105 Football MOD - BETA Test V1.0 - (105 Team MOD)

This is a discussion on D-105 Football MOD - BETA Test V1.0 - (105 Team MOD) within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2019, 04:09 PM   #9
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: D-105 Football MOD - BETA Test V1.0 - (105 Team MOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
is this for play now or can you actually start a 105 team season/franchise mode?
Play now only. I haven't even started digging into Franchise. I highly doubt its possible to go beyond 32 teams in a franchise. Like I said on my other post this is a back door around the normal roster hard cap so even if its possible to do the same thing with the franchise editor that I did for play now there's so many more things that would likely cause a franchise to crash. I won't say it's not possible because I have no clue but from what I've done so far I highly doubt that it is.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:58 PM   #10
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

Update BETA V 1.1 is posted.
Notable updates.

- All Stadiums and fields (Including super bow and pro bowl stadiums) now have college football lines. Most have the college playoff or College Championship field art as a temporary place holder. Most of expansion and MUT stadiums have random 35 yard logos I put in.

-NFL football has been replaced with the Wilson College playoffs "Football".

- Minnesota has field art and roof removed from US Bank Stadium.

- Minnesota has almost finished uniforms. Still have a few things left.

- Air Force has mostly completed uniforms and has mid field logo and endzone art for expansion stadiums and super bowl mode.

- Indiana has mid field logo and endzone art.

- A few teams have updated team color list (controls uniform accessories colors such as shoes, arm sleeves, wrist bands and ect.)

Credit to phatkroger10 for the Minnesota field art! I'm going to try and get an editable spreadsheet or list set up today or tomorrow of fields and unis if he or anyone else would like to do any more fields or unis so we don't have multiple people that end up doing the same ones.

Last edited by hhsrudy4; 09-16-2019 at 10:03 PM.
Old 09-18-2019, 04:45 AM   #11
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

Hotfix posted for V1.1.

If you've already downloaded V1.1 please re-download and clear your mod data folder to ensure the updated version loads correctly. Also make sure to save the new roster file to your Documents\Madden 20\Settings folder.

**Hotfix notes**
- All players should now have faces/heads! (If you happen to find any players who still don't have faces please write down the #, Name and team of the players without heads and send it to me)
-Tennessee Uni's got a slight update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2019, 10:05 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhsrudy4
Hotfix posted for V1.1.

If you've already downloaded V1.1 please re-download and clear your mod data folder to ensure the updated version loads correctly. Also make sure to save the new roster file to your Documents\Madden 20\Settings folder.

**Hotfix notes**
- All players should now have faces/heads! (If you happen to find any players who still don't have faces please write down the #, Name and team of the players without heads and send it to me)
-Tennessee Uni's got a slight update
played a Florida/Tennessee game last night and Tennessee's jerseys looked like practice jerseys. lol
Old 09-18-2019, 12:21 PM   #13
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by finchmeister08
played a Florida/Tennessee game last night and Tennessee's jerseys looked like practice jerseys. lol
With new update that I uploaded this morning or before the update?

They should now have the nike, sec and T logos on the front. Numbers should be a lot bigger and the white jerseys should now have the correct color names on the back. They're not finished but don't look as bad now.

Just a reminder that's mentioned in the initial post is most teams do have plain solid color unis as I was just initially trying to get something out so people could test and make sure there wasn't any major problems that I hadn't stumbled on yet.
Old 09-18-2019, 02:29 PM   #14
Rookie

this was last night. i guess before your update this morning. i'll check again tonight.

edited to add: some of the team logos are at a low resolution as well. i'm sure you know this though. they appear pixelated.
Old 09-19-2019, 12:46 AM   #15
Rookie

Ok, played against Tennessee again and the home jerseys for them look good. The away jersey though may need a tweak. The jersey is white but so is the “T” with an outline. It should just be solid orange.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2019, 03:09 AM   #16
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

V1.1a posted - Hotfix for today's Title update.

NOTES
- Patched for todays Title update
- Have made all playbooks that are in the game visible and now useable (All Mut, KO, Air Raid Playbooks, ect)
- The following teams now have helmets and plain unis.
Akron, BYU, UConn, Colorado St and Florida Atlantic (FAU).
- Tennessee white jersey fixed. (Orange collar added, Numbers are bigger)

Download Link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pn...plyHtCgJvxw02d

** NOTE **

I am going to be pretty busy the next couple weeks so this will likely be the last update posted to OS for a little while since most teams have helmets and all players should now have heads. I will update the MOD for any EA Title updates ASAP.

Last edited by hhsrudy4; 09-20-2019 at 03:12 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »