Home

How to move/copy a player from one roster to another?

This is a discussion on How to move/copy a player from one roster to another? within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2019, 12:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
How to move/copy a player from one roster to another?

I'm editing/overhauling the initial roster file that came with the game. This is missing ~60 players. The latest official roster has these players in the roster.

I am trying to copy those ~60 players from the official roster to my roster. I've been derping around in db editor and madden amp, but to no avail yet. I figured it would be much faster if someone could quickly explain how to do so. I'm sure it's something simple I'm missing!

Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2019, 10:44 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: How to move/copy a player from one roster to another?

100+ of yall looking at this and not one person knows?
Old 06-12-2020, 06:16 PM   #3
Rookie

Aurorans's Arena

OVR: 0

I've been wondering this too.

I've downloaded the ALLTIME roster file for Madden 20, but it is missing 2 key players for two of my favorite teams: N'Keal Harry (Patriots, easily can become superstar and even X-Factor if given the chance, starts his first year out as a star player, and is undoubtedly one of the highest ranked rookies of the 2020 season) and Phillip Lindsay (Broncos, best runningback of the team, besides older, more experienced players. Can be a superstar and even x-factor within 1-2 years)
Old 06-15-2020, 02:20 PM   #4
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop9889
I'm editing/overhauling the initial roster file that came with the game. This is missing ~60 players. The latest official roster has these players in the roster.

I am trying to copy those ~60 players from the official roster to my roster. I've been derping around in db editor and madden amp, but to no avail yet. I figured it would be much faster if someone could quickly explain how to do so. I'm sure it's something simple I'm missing!

Thanks in advance.
1. Load Your Base Roster File, Choose a Player You Wont Mind Losing That Has The Same Years Pro As The Player You Want To Add. I Usually Search The FA Pool For Low Rated Players No Longer Singed To NFL Contracts.
2. Exit Madden
3. Load Your Base Roster File, and The Roster File With The Player You Wish To Add In Madden AMP. You Must Open Madden AMP Twice For This To Work and Not Exit Either Screen. Select The Player You Wont Mind Losing On The Base Roster File & The Player You Wish To Add With The Editor.
4. Copy Over The Player INFO(Portrait ID, Face ID, Name, College, Hometown Age, Birthday, etc.) & Ratings.
5. Start Madden
6. In Game: Load The Roster File With The Player You Wish To Add, Write Down His Equipment, Player Build(Located Under Height Weight), & Player Traits(called attributes In Game)
7. Load Your Base Roster File Select The Player You Wish To Add, and Edit In His Equipment, Player Build, and Player Traits To What You Wrote Down. Also Move His Acceleration Rating Down 1 Then Back Up 1 So The Game Recalculates His Overall. This Is The Last Step.
Favorite NFL Team: Las Vegas Raiders
Favorite Players Of All-Time: Derek Carr & Tom Brady

Last edited by KiffinWillWin; 06-15-2020 at 02:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »