Home

Any network mods for M19 that work with final patch?

This is a discussion on Any network mods for M19 that work with final patch? within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2019, 02:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Any network mods for M19 that work with final patch?

Are there any network mods (e.g. CBS, Fox, NBC), that will work with the final version/patch of M19? I have tried the ones that are available here and on other sites but those seem to not to be compatible with the last version of the exe.

Thanks for the info.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2019, 12:10 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Any network mods for M19 that work with final patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman21
Are there any network mods (e.g. CBS, Fox, NBC), that will work with the final version/patch of M19? I have tried the ones that are available here and on other sites but those seem to not to be compatible with the last version of the exe.

Thanks for the info.
I second this, The mods that I could find did not work on the last patch and I don't know if we can "de-pacth" a game
Old 11-10-2019, 06:48 PM   #3
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Hey guys, mattrock released the project files for his mods.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...work-mods.html

Just download the .fbproject for the network you want, load it with the frosty editor (NOT the mod manager!). Once it loads, go to File>Export to Mod and it will create the .fbmod which will be compatible for the current patch. Load that into the mod manager and you're good to go. You'll have to do this each time the game is patched, but it takes less than 30 seconds.
Old 01-02-2020, 10:21 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Hey guys, mattrock released the project files for his mods.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...work-mods.html

Just download the .fbproject for the network you want, load it with the frosty editor (NOT the mod manager!). Once it loads, go to File>Export to Mod and it will create the .fbmod which will be compatible for the current patch. Load that into the mod manager and you're good to go. You'll have to do this each time the game is patched, but it takes less than 30 seconds.

First of all thanks for the answer, now, every time i tried to open the fbproject it gives me this message: "(WARNING) Failed to load C : \Users\marco\Desktop\Madden19Revival\Fox Mod Oct 15.fbproject", it did not give me any kind of information on the error.

I open frosty editor, select the madden 19 exe, and trie to open the project, then the error appear... Am I doing something wrong?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »