Home

Controller Recommendations

This is a discussion on Controller Recommendations within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2019, 12:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Controller Recommendations

I am a long time PS4 Madden player looking to make the switch to PC. The only thing stopping me at this point is I HATE the xbox controller feel and from what I read the XBOX PC controllers work the best with madden PC and although there is software that lets your use your PS4 controller I hear its very unreliable. Does any one have an PC controller recommendations they use with Madden that isnt the XBOX replica?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2019, 05:41 PM   #2
Rookie

Whitemammoth04's Arena

Re: Controller Recommendations

I would go SN30, or the SN30 pro about $40-$50, but they can be used on Windows/Mac/Switch, I personally use this for everything, because I only play the Switch and on PC, but definitely has a PS4 style to it with symmetric thumbsticks.
Old 11-09-2019, 07:47 PM   #3
Rookie

The app for DS4 is called ds4windows, i've been using it for years and the last thing i'd call it is unreliable.

it literally emulates a 360 controller which means it works with any game that supports it.

here is the current maintained fork of it
Old 11-10-2019, 10:28 PM   #4
Pro

I recommend you just use a PS4 controller connected through bluetooth. That's what I do. The workaround for using it with Madden is to add the Origin Launcher as a game in the Steam application, open Steam in Big Picture Mode, click on Origin, then click on play Madden in the Origin Launcher.
Old 11-14-2019, 10:41 AM   #5
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

I would love to use DS4 on my pc but for some reason it disconnects frequently thru ds4 windows software. If I plug it in with cable Madden 19 sees it but 20 doesn't... weird. Still haven't been able to figure either issue out yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2019, 05:40 PM   #6
Rookie

nosaints26's Arena

OVR: 3

Anyone experiencing an inconsistent rumble feature in Madden with a PS4 controller and DS4Windows? Recently, it seems like my controller doesn't rumble at all in games. Makes passing timing much worse.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »