Home

My CPU vs CPU Watch experiment + Sabo 1.4 mod

This is a discussion on My CPU vs CPU Watch experiment + Sabo 1.4 mod within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2019, 04:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
My CPU vs CPU Watch experiment + Sabo 1.4 mod

I am a different breed of franchise player. I enjoy letting my players show off their talents than having me influence they by usering or with my ability or inability to call a good game plan. I CPU vs CPU slow super sim watch my teams playing. Maddens in the past had a hard time adjusting to this and usually put up some funky stats but I am feeling optimistic about Sabo's mods. I played around with his 1.3 for a bit and noticed quite a big different and now 1.4 is out it is time to further my experiment. Please click on the link to read my OP in his mod thread for further details. It will be an intensive study that will hopefully end with a great set of cpu vs cpu sliders.

Here is a link to my OP:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=115

Last edited by Eduardo_Pena; 11-06-2019 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Added more information.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2019, 12:45 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: My CPU vs CPU Watch experiment + Sabo 1.4 mod

Getting pretty close to half way mark and I am seeing a pretty steady pattern. It is ugly. Once I complete wk 8 I will compile the stats for my team and my opponents in a spreadsheet my cousin and I designed that will display stats on week by week basis, tally up season stats, show you the top three team leaders in a lot of categories, and show you a pie chart for offense for the division of Yards from Scrimmage; minus the QB.

Because the names of my opponents change every week for that data sheet I will use generic names like Qb1, HB1, HB2 just so we can track their stats. I will add in the name of the opponent on the week by week charts. The data should be up later today.
Old 11-07-2019, 05:57 PM   #3
Rookie

Alright folks, 8 games of football played and I have the results tabulated. Just a quick review of what I am doing for my first run:

1) Default Madden Sliders
2) All Pro, 11 minute qtr, no clock run off

3) Only Mod is removing Enforcer roles from everyone that has it.

4) Default Baltimore Ravens playbooks
5) Most current official roster with pre-existing injuries on
6) Collecting this data to compare to another same season run with Sabo's 1.4 mods, sliders, with the same exact roster, same qtr length, clock setting, but on All Madden as he suggests.

This is my first time posting a file to share with google docs. It was created in Excel and I edit and tabulate with Libre Open Office's version of Excel and it works perfectly fine.

To view everything this sheet has to offer:
1) Make sure you click on each individual week tab at the top of the screen
2) I am only up to week 8 once you view that tab, go to tab for Season, Yards from Scrimmage, and Awards.
3) Click on the season tab to see the season totals.
4) Click on Season Leaders to see a neat display of the top three performers in specific stats

5) Click on the Yards from Scrimmage to see a neat pie chart of who contributes the most total rush and pass yards to the team (minus the QB). Hover your mouse over the colored sections to get the names of the players, their total yardage number, and the % they contribute to the offense.
6) The awards section and OL numbers will be tabulated at the end of the full season, sorry.
7) This was originally created to track NFL HeadCoach 09 Stats. There are some stats that game tracks that Madden does not. If you see something unfamiliar and blank, disregard it

Now let me see if I can post a correct link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...HflV8p/pubhtml

Last edited by Eduardo_Pena; 11-07-2019 at 06:00 PM. Reason: added extra information
Old 11-08-2019, 03:41 AM   #4
Rookie

Just another quick note.

I wasn't aware that the game does not keep track of pancakes or dropped passes in the box score after you've exited the actual game. It only puts that data in the box score at the end of the game you've played if you look at stats there. I will try to do a better job of keeping those stats in my Sabo Mod season since I've already done 1/2 of this current season without being able to track those data points.
Old 11-08-2019, 11:42 AM   #5
Rookie

Compiling all of my opponent's data through wk 8 and will be posting a link to that spreadsheet as well. Doing week 4 now so it should be up in about an hour or so. Then I will get back to playing the rest of the season out and will post the season totals for both my team and my opponents.

If you've checked out the data sheets please let me know what you think of them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2019, 01:07 PM   #6
Rookie

Alright, here is No Mods/Default season 1 thru wk 8 for all of my opponents so far:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...KGKiCX/pubhtml
Old 11-08-2019, 01:21 PM   #7
Rookie

Going to be collecting data for the rest of the season now so probably won't be an update for a couple of days while I watch all the games, compile the data, and then get it up on here to share.

I am on Discord and part of the Madden Modding Community server:
https://discord.gg/eA7ARJc
Old 11-08-2019, 02:11 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 21

How do you see all teams under Season tab or Season Leaders? Right now only Dolphins show. Tried clicking on Dolphins name to change and nothing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »