Home

Offline CFM Start Today File

This is a discussion on Offline CFM Start Today File within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2020, 11:29 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Offline CFM Start Today File

Is there any way this one can get stickied? It's one of the absolutely essential Madden 20 PC mods, I feel, and it has vital information for how these mods work together (in particular, TDawg's progression tool, which should also be stickied). Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2020, 08:24 PM   #82
Pro

sinthros's Arena

VERSION 2.1 OF THE START TODAY MOD
This file is a collaborative effort from the Madden Modding Community. Credit to Sinthros, Sabo, Arrowhead, CRB14, Coachers, bphit, HansonMa, Donjon, MahomesMagic, TyWizzler, Cseventko1, Stayplation, NFC3PO, Cursive, primetime02454, joonpark9, and JarekNT for their contribution to the project

FB Mod
- Updated all rookie portraits to match official Madden 21 portraits (Credit to JarekNT and Primetime0254)
- Included Sabo's CFM Revival 1.3 Logic mod in the download - This impacts how morale works and makes performance matter! The CPU will bench players for poor performance throughout the season, as morale has a more significant impact on overall. If you use this, make sure you turn off the AI Logic 1.2 fbmod, this is the updated version of that.

Franchise File
- Updated all player ratings to match EA's official Madden 21 ratings
Note: Based on how ratings were updated, some players overall will be inaccurate by one or two points. Simming the first week fixes this automatically.
- Updated all transactions to the current date
- Updated the News/Tweets section

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I2v...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by sinthros; 07-23-2020 at 02:51 PM.
Old 07-28-2020, 07:37 PM   #83
Pro

sinthros's Arena

VERSION 2.2 OF THE START TODAY MOD
This file is a collaborative effort from the Madden Modding Community. Credit to Sinthros, Sabo, Arrowhead, CRB14, Coachers, bphit, HansonMa, Donjon, MahomesMagic, TyWizzler, Cseventko1, Stayplation, NFC3PO, Cursive, primetime02454, joonpark9, Wizbillyfa, and JarekNT for their contribution to the project

FBMOD
- Completely updated Washington's name/uniforms/logos, as well as removing all references to the previous name and logo, including things like stadium ads (Credit to JarekNT, Cursive138, and Wizbillyfa). We are also including an OPTIONAL Washington Warriors mod in this download, courtesy of JarekNT and CRB14. READ THE TUTORIAL IN THE README TO USE THIS MOD CORRECTLY.

Franchise File
- We are adding an ALTERNATE Start Today Franchise File that has That Franchise Guy's ratings/development traits instead of EA's (if you want to use this file, simply use the CAREER - STARTTODAYTFGRATINGS file in the download)
- Re-sorted the Washington Football Team so that it appears correctly alphabetically
- Commentators will no longer refer to Washington by their previous team name
- Fixed some inaccurate portraits
- All players opting out of the 2020 season due to Covid-19 now have season ending injuries and adjusted contracts
- Updated all other transactions to the current date
- Updated the News/Tweets section

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lHr...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by sinthros; 07-28-2020 at 11:40 PM.
Old 07-29-2020, 10:00 PM   #84
Rookie

Pretty new to the modding stuff. I have been able to import mods and see them in game no problem. What I am struggling with currently is finding the franchise file for the start today mod. I put them into the settings file on the PC. And I see some of my previous stuff in there like roster downloads. But when i load up the game and try to load a franchise it isnt there.
Old 07-30-2020, 12:14 AM   #85
Pro

sinthros's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddiestduck
Pretty new to the modding stuff. I have been able to import mods and see them in game no problem. What I am struggling with currently is finding the franchise file for the start today mod. I put them into the settings file on the PC. And I see some of my previous stuff in there like roster downloads. But when i load up the game and try to load a franchise it isnt there.
Sometimes players saves aren't in the default location. If you simply search 'Madden NFL 20 in your Windows search bar, one of the resulting folders that comes up will be a Madden folder containing the 'settings' folder that you put the save file into. You'll know it worked when you click 'Load Offline Franchise' in Madden and it appears.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2020, 10:21 AM   #86
Rookie

It worked. I wasnt looking in "offline" franchise files.

This is great
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinthros
Sometimes players saves aren't in the default location. If you simply search 'Madden NFL 20 in your Windows search bar, one of the resulting folders that comes up will be a Madden folder containing the 'settings' folder that you put the save file into. You'll know it worked when you click 'Load Offline Franchise' in Madden and it appears.
Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-30-2020, 10:47 PM   #87
Pro

sinthros's Arena

VERSION 2.3 OF THE START TODAY MOD
This file is a collaborative effort from the Madden Modding Community. Credit to Sinthros, Sabo, Arrowhead, CRB14, Coachers, bphit, HansonMa, Donjon, MahomesMagic, TyWizzler, Cseventko1, Stayplation, NFC3PO, Cursive, primetime02454, joonpark9, and JarekNT for their contribution to the project

FBMOD
- CFM Revival 1.4 Fbmod: Changed injury name 'Severe Concussion' (which doesn't appear in Madden) to 'Covid-19 Opt-Out'

Franchise File
- Fixed certain inaccuracies in terms of ratings/positions in TFG's Alternate Start Today file (Credit to That Franchise Guy)
- 'Covid-19 Opt-Out' will now display as the injury reason for players opting out in 2020 (Note: You HAVE to have CFM Revival Mod 1.4 activated AND use the franchise file(s) included in this download for the correct injury reason to appear)
- Updated all players opting out/updated their contracts
- Changed Washington's playbook to a base 4-3 instead of Multiple
- Updated all other transactions to the current date
- Updated the news/tweets section

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ym1...ew?usp=sharing
Old 08-25-2020, 04:08 AM   #88
Rookie

PunkMonk's Arena

Amazing updates, sinthros! This is my first day running Madden on PC and I'm blown away with all of the work you guys have done. It plays like a completely different game than console. Appreciate all of your work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »