Home

Offline CFM Start Today File

This is a discussion on Offline CFM Start Today File within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2020, 02:50 PM   #9
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Offline CFM Start Today File

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgoodman
Excuse my ignorance. Please explain downloading process step by step if possible. Thank you.
Click the hyperlink.
Click the big green button.
Save the file.
Extract the file using something like 7zip.
Import the file into Frosty mod manager or editor (assuming they put it all in the attachment).
Put the two other files (the career and the draft) where the other ones are located. That is, put the Career file where your franchises are saved, and then load it when you start the game. Same thing with the draft file, except put it where your saved drafts are located. I don't know where they are on your machine, but the info in the OP might help you find them.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 02-04-2020, 02:53 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSABOx
This download is a START TODAY file that begins after the SUPERBOWL. We have included a separate FBMOD that includes the following coach portraits, new Rams/Chargers and Raiders in Las Vegas.

LINK

Major credit to Sinthros for taking the time to create this.
Credit to Sabo for the coaches/draft class.
Credit to TDawg and the CFBM/D105 rosters for help with the draft class.
Credit to Arrowhead29 for the portraits and stadiums.
Credit to CRBiv14 for the Rams/Chargers field.

INSTALL START TODAY FILE: Put the STARTTODAY franchise file wherever your Madden 20 save files are located. By default, this should be C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Madden NFL 20\settings
- All wins/losses forced (And the Cardinals/Lions week 1 tie)
- The draft order has been edited to accurately mirror real life
- Draft picks from trades are on all of the correct teams for 2020/2021
- The draft class is a real life 2020 class with accurate ratings
- The Raiders are relocating to Vegas in this franchise, as they are in real life

SETTINGS
- ALL Auto subs for the user team and CPU teams are all the same to promote realistic substitutions
- All XP Sliders are set to 0 by default (USE TDAWG'S PROGRESSION TOOL, IT'S WAY BETTER THAN XP. Additionally, if you ARE going to be using Tdawg's tool, when you run the progressions in year 2 you HAVE to use the year 1 progression tabs in year 2, because the year 1 progression tab is what creates the potentials for all players in the franchise). A few players on each team will have an upgrade point because they were extremely close when the franchise started. This is expected and extremely minor
- All dev upgrades earned by players during the superbowl week have been REVERTED
- To prevent the CPU from signing all of their players during the season (and therefore screwing the future user of that team), we edited the file in the franchise editor to prevent this. The side effect is that all CPU teams in Offseason Stage 1 will attempt to sign their players as normal, BUT whatever team you're a coach/owner for will NOT have this ability, meaning you'll have to sign whatever players you plan to keep once the Free Agency stages begin. This also means you MUST immediately change to whatever team you want to use, because as soon as you sim a week players will be auto-signed for whatever team you AREN'T using, which could lead to some players being on your team that you don't want signed.

COACHES
-All coaches have been updated to include their correct stats, playbooks, schemes, coach specialty, legacy score, coach level, and appearance:
*The following coaches have been added to their new teams
Bill Belichick to the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (instead of Griffin Murphy)
Mike McCarthy to the DALLAS COWBOYS
Ron Rivera to the WASHINGTON REDSKINS
Matt Rhule to the CAROLINA PANTHERS
Joe Judge to the NEW YORK GIANTS
Kevin Stefanski to the CLEVELAND BROWNS
*The following coaches are available to be hired as head coaches in the coaching pool
Offensive Coordinators: Eric Bieniemy, Josh McDaniels, Brian Daboll, Kellen Moore, Byron Leftwich, Greg Roman, Joe Brady
Defensive Coordinators: Robert Saleh, Jim Schwartz, Kris Richard, Don Martindale, Leslie Frazier, Todd Bowles, Matt Eberflus
Assistant Head Coaches: Dave Toub, Dan Campbell
Former Head Coach: Marvin Lewis , Gary Kubiak
College Coaches: Urban Meyer, Jim Harbaugh, Lincoln Riley, Dan Mullen

*The following coaches have been REMOVED to make room for the new coaches: Pat Shurmur, Freddie Kitchens
*The following coaches will no longer retire after the first year: Andy Reid, Bill Belichick

The following coaches still dont have their portraits: Greg Roman, Jim Schwartz, Kris Richard, Brian Daboll, Leslie Frazier, Dan Mullen, Kellen Moore, Byron Leftwich, Dan Campbell, Gary Kubiak, Matt Eberflus

PLAYERS
*The following players in FA were edited down in ratings due to being overrated: ROLB Nick Perry, CB Trevor Williams, DE Muhammad Wilkerson, HB Doug Martin, WR Torrey Smith, WR Rishard Matthews
*The following players, who have confirmed they are retiring in real life, have been moved to FA/Punter: RG Kyle Long, MLB Luke Kuechly, QB Eli Manning
*The following players, who I don't personally see playing again, or the franchise would be odd with their inclusion, have been removed from FA: WR Antonio Brown, QB Andrew Luck, WR Dez Bryant, WR Pierre Garcon, TE Antonio Gates, SS Eric Berry, WR Brandon Marshall, TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, DE William Hayes
NOTE: ALL of these players were moved to punter so you can easily bring them back if you'd like (if you bring them back it HAS to be before the offseason because some of them WILL retire/disappear if left at punter)

Is there any way we can get the Frosty Editor file? I want to edit the roster and still use this Career file, but obviously you can't import a roster to an existing franchise, which means the only way I can do it is to have access the fbproject file.

Basically I want to see if I can fix Jalen Hurd's face, or get it reasonably close. It's so awful right now.

Old 02-04-2020, 04:45 PM   #11
Banned

TheOncomingStorm's Arena

OVR: 5

Seeing this last night, I decided to get a basic Origin Access subscription to try Madden on PC with this savegame.

I've had the game installing today. Before I plug in this savegame, as a first time (well, at least since '08) Madden PC player, can someone tell me what some of the must-have mods are?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2020, 05:29 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Is there any way we can get the Frosty Editor file? I want to edit the roster and still use this Career file, but obviously you can't import a roster to an existing franchise, which means the only way I can do it is to have access the fbproject file.

Basically I want to see if I can fix Jalen Hurd's face, or get it reasonably close. It's so awful right now.
there is no FB project, u can just edit it in game

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOncomingStorm
Seeing this last night, I decided to get a basic Origin Access subscription to try Madden on PC with this savegame.

I've had the game installing today. Before I plug in this savegame, as a first time (well, at least since '08) Madden PC player, can someone tell me what some of the must-have mods are?
join the discord channel and we have it all broken down there
Old 02-04-2020, 10:04 PM   #13
Pro

sinthros's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞

Yeah, like sabo said, it's all in game. The start today fbmod you see only gives certain coach portraits and the Rams/raiders/chargers the correct stadiums. Everything else was directly done in the franchise file itself.
Old 02-05-2020, 03:15 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSABOx
there is no FB project, u can just edit it in game

join the discord channel and we have it all broken down there
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinthros
Yeah, like sabo said, it's all in game. The start today fbmod you see only gives certain coach portraits and the Rams/raiders/chargers the correct stadiums. Everything else was directly done in the franchise file itself.
Oh I see. So I just need to find the location rosters are found, a way to open that file with a visual editing tool, and edit and replace the file?

Wait, no, that can’t be right, since it would globally edit the player. I have to find the specific roster being used in the Franchise. This would be in the Career mode itself, would it not?

Old 02-05-2020, 12:06 PM   #15
Rookie

First off, wow. THANK YOU guys! Quick question, installed last night with the latest revival mod and the game crashed on me. Incompatible mods?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2020, 12:25 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wloving89
First off, wow. THANK YOU guys! Quick question, installed last night with the latest revival mod and the game crashed on me. Incompatible mods?
Describing the crash might help with troubleshooting. When did it occur? Was there an error message? Etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »