Home

X-Factor and SuperStar abilites editor?

This is a discussion on X-Factor and SuperStar abilites editor? within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2020, 11:43 AM   #1
Rookie

Aurorans's Arena

OVR: 0
X-Factor and SuperStar abilites editor?

I want to know if this is possible, at least on the PC version

I downloaded a roster a long time ago for ps4, which included all the legends of old and new, names like Rob Gronkowski, Champ Bailey, John Elway, Brett Favre, etc. However, they did NOT have superstar or X-Factor abilities, even when in franchise mode, they were only 99 overall without any extra perks.

I was wondering... can the PC version be modded to allow editing of Xfactor and Superstar status and abilities, or no? If not, looks like that crushes my dreams of having my team of legends all have superstar/xfactor abilities.

P.S. I'm well aware of the Xfactor limit, which was set to 3 for both defense and offense sometime last december, but there should be a way to take off that limitation, no?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2020, 03:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: X-Factor and SuperStar abilites editor?

I don’t know if it works for Franchise but for Play Now we can mod x-factors and superstar abilities with Frosty Editor and Madden AMP 4.42 or 4.43. In Frosty you just search BaseRosterAbilities and all the players are listed. You can add new players or created players you just need to assign them a I.D. in Madden AMP. An example would be a created or edited Brett Favre would be FavreBrett_225 this is listed under I.D. in AMP and in Frosty for the name. I am not aware of a limit per team but I never tested it but you will need to use and unused I.D. number.

Last edited by scotty1011; 06-10-2020 at 03:16 PM.
Old 06-10-2020, 07:40 PM   #3
Rookie

Aurorans's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1011
I don’t know if it works for Franchise but for Play Now we can mod x-factors and superstar abilities with Frosty Editor and Madden AMP 4.42 or 4.43. In Frosty you just search BaseRosterAbilities and all the players are listed. You can add new players or created players you just need to assign them a I.D. in Madden AMP. An example would be a created or edited Brett Favre would be FavreBrett_225 this is listed under I.D. in AMP and in Frosty for the name. I am not aware of a limit per team but I never tested it but you will need to use and unused I.D. number.
Thanks scotty, you said your not sure if it works for franchise, but if I can edit the base or custom roster, I can simply import that custom roster into franchise, with all of the player stats AND superstar/xfactor abilities from the base/custom roster, right?
Old 06-11-2020, 11:43 AM   #4
Rookie

I just don’t know if it works the same in Franchise.
Old 06-11-2020, 11:59 AM   #5
Rookie

yes with this program you can edit them and more
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2020, 05:20 PM   #6
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

Yes it's possible that's how I edit my superstars on PC. You need both frosty editor and the Madden editor.
Old 07-07-2020, 09:05 PM   #7
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8

Can you make it so every QB has the Set Feet Lead Ability, like Drew Brees?
Old 07-09-2020, 02:47 PM   #8
Rookie

Yes, you can do that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »