Home

Madden 20 Historical Uniforms and Fields

This is a discussion on Madden 20 Historical Uniforms and Fields within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2021, 01:15 AM   #201
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 Historical Uniforms and Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplela
I also think sharing the FBPROJECT would be good. Again, thanks for all of the time and work you've put into this project. The fields that I've gotten to work(Eagles, Patriots, Bucs, Falcons, etc) have all looked incredible.
Its done, all the projects are uploaded, please let me know if something is wrong
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2021, 01:04 PM   #202
Rookie

OVR: 1

doing the projects works fine. if you want know about small issues, let me know
Old 03-14-2021, 01:11 PM   #203
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoll86
doing the projects works fine. if you want know about small issues, let me know
Yes please let me know all the issues
Old 03-14-2021, 03:07 PM   #204
Rookie

the falcons on the sleaves if look it flat in frostly on the left side is backwards. should be facing forward i saw it in the orginal black, and saw it in your work. small thing that eay to over look. i almost did too. tht one that i saw that stuck with me. and on the white flacons with the focle over the slevve stripes there shoudnt be a red trim. there should be the white sperating (which there is) the falcon from the stripes, but not red.

i can if you want send over my copy i did of it. i had do it a couple of of differnt times to get it right
Old 03-15-2021, 01:22 PM   #205
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoll86
the falcons on the sleaves if look it flat in frostly on the left side is backwards. should be facing forward i saw it in the orginal black, and saw it in your work. small thing that eay to over look. i almost did too. tht one that i saw that stuck with me. and on the white flacons with the focle over the slevve stripes there shoudnt be a red trim. there should be the white sperating (which there is) the falcon from the stripes, but not red.

i can if you want send over my copy i did of it. i had do it a couple of of differnt times to get it right
Yes please send me that copy, thank you very much for correcting this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2021, 12:49 PM   #206
Rookie

Hi, first of all, great work with the uniforms, they look awesome, also to tell you I have an idea as some people made draft classes from 2004 to 2021, so it would be cool to have all teams 2000īs uniforms to make a "Retro League"
Old 03-26-2021, 08:48 PM   #207
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jananger
Hi, first of all, great work with the uniforms, they look awesome, also to tell you I have an idea as some people made draft classes from 2004 to 2021, so it would be cool to have all teams 2000īs uniforms to make a "Retro League"
Thank you very much sir
Damn if I knew I would have made those uniforms, anyway most of the uniforms are available in the original uniform sets, only the Bengals early uniforms, the Colts with blue facemask, the Jaguars green and white uniforms, the Chargers with blue helmet, the Giants away jersey with red numbers and blue border, the 49ers early uniforms and the Reebok version of various teams
Old 04-13-2021, 09:18 PM   #208
Rookie

how are the colts coming

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »