Home

Madden 20 Historical Uniforms and Fields

This is a discussion on Madden 20 Historical Uniforms and Fields within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2020, 11:24 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 Historical Uniforms and Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culture Rot
I'm not familiar with Madden on PC. Any retro rosters available for it? What's the fun of retro jerseys without the rosters is what i figure
Im sure they exist, Original game also has the option of downloading custom rosters made by other users, and there are tools like MaddenDBEditor and others, I´m not familiar with the topic, I personally created my friends and I usually play with them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2020, 01:23 AM   #26
Rookie

The Steagles from 1943? You go way back, blbblitz. Haha. Awesome stuff. I dig the historical appreciation.

What if you just went 1960s onward for teams, though? May be less burn out that way, but of course, you do you.

Historical rosters do exist for PC Madden, but not as abundant as they are on console. I've been thinking about making classic rosters, decade by decade, from 60s til today, to go along with these uniforms and fields.

I may wait til Madden 21 comes out, though... just hoping these uniforms will be compatible with the new game, but no one knows yet. But these uniforms are definitely a new source of inspiration to create classic rosters.
Old 07-03-2020, 02:04 AM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopia
The Steagles from 1943? You go way back, blbblitz. Haha. Awesome stuff. I dig the historical appreciation.

What if you just went 1960s onward for teams, though? May be less burn out that way, but of course, you do you.

Historical rosters do exist for PC Madden, but not as abundant as they are on console. I've been thinking about making classic rosters, decade by decade, from 60s til today, to go along with these uniforms and fields.

I may wait til Madden 21 comes out, though... just hoping these uniforms will be compatible with the new game, but no one knows yet. But these uniforms are definitely a new source of inspiration to create classic rosters.
That would be amazing, I started to make this because I miss the old Maddens where you could play with historical teams, it was amazing to recreate Super Bowls and other classic games, sadly that partially dissapeared in Madden 10
Old 07-03-2020, 02:46 AM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blbblitz
That would be amazing, I started to make this because I miss the old Maddens where you could play with historical teams, it was amazing to recreate Super Bowls and other classic games, sadly that partially dissapeared in Madden 10
I miss those days as well. You getting Madden 21 for PC? Perhaps we could collaborate on a classic rosters project. I'm an idiot when it comes to graphics, fields, and uniforms, but you're good with that. And I could create the rosters themselves using the editor.
Old 07-03-2020, 04:41 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopia
I miss those days as well. You getting Madden 21 for PC? Perhaps we could collaborate on a classic rosters project. I'm an idiot when it comes to graphics, fields, and uniforms, but you're good with that. And I could create the rosters themselves using the editor.
Of course, that would be great, I support that, I hope Madden 21 works similar as Madden 19 and 20 and can be compatible with Frosty Mod.
Old 07-05-2020, 02:13 PM   #30
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

beau21's Arena

OVR: 24

Wow. These are fantastic. Would love to see a Chiefs set, if possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-05-2020, 02:57 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau21
Wow. These are fantastic. Would love to see a Chiefs set, if possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course sir, after the Rams set I´ll start with the Chiefs set
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2020, 06:28 PM   #32
Rookie

Is it possible to load multiple uniform mods at one time with Frosty Mod Manager? As in, load the Eagles, Redskins, Patriots mods at the same time to play in game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »