Home

Madden 20 Historical Uniforms and Fields

This is a discussion on Madden 20 Historical Uniforms and Fields within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2021, 11:27 PM   #193
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 Historical Uniforms and Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by blbblitz
Finally here it is, Saints mod for Madden 20, further details in next hours
https://www.mediafire.com/file/o5lhj...tsMod.rar/file
Here it is, the video with the details of the mod

Next, the Indianapolis Colts
Old 03-06-2021, 08:53 AM   #194
Rookie

triplela's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Finally here it is, Saints mod for Madden 20, further details in next hours
https://www.mediafire.com/file/o5lhj...tsMod.rar/file
blbblitz,

Thanks so much for this Saints mod. I'm having the same issue that others in this thread had. When I go to start a game in the Superdome, the game crashes back to desktop at the X Factor screen. The uniforms work great as I have started games in other stadiums. I am receiving the following message when trying to import the mod: "Mod was designed for a different patch version, it may or may not work." I downloaded my version of Madden 20 from Origin and have not updated the game via patch. Does it automatically update in the background? I also have this problem with the Cowboys and Giants and when I've tried to install the Network Mods. Is anyone else still having issues with the fields? Again, thanks for all of your hard work blbblitz. I know it is very much appreciated.
Old 03-06-2021, 07:13 PM   #195
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplela
blbblitz,

Thanks so much for this Saints mod. I'm having the same issue that others in this thread had. When I go to start a game in the Superdome, the game crashes back to desktop at the X Factor screen. The uniforms work great as I have started games in other stadiums. I am receiving the following message when trying to import the mod: "Mod was designed for a different patch version, it may or may not work." I downloaded my version of Madden 20 from Origin and have not updated the game via patch. Does it automatically update in the background? I also have this problem with the Cowboys and Giants and when I've tried to install the Network Mods. Is anyone else still having issues with the fields? Again, thanks for all of your hard work blbblitz. I know it is very much appreciated.
Damn that means the mip map theory wasnīt right, maybe the cause is the patch version, my Frosty Mod Manager is 1.0.5.9 maybe the solution to the problem is installing that specific version of the Frosty Mod Manager
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2021, 09:49 AM   #196
Rookie

triplela's Arena

Quote:
Damn that means the mip map theory wasnīt right, maybe the cause is the patch version, my Frosty Mod Manager is 1.0.5.9 maybe the solution to the problem is installing that specific version of the Frosty Mod Manager

Unfortunately, I don't think that is the issue either. Here is a screenshot of the version of Frosty that I am using.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Frosty Screenshot.JPG (56.3 KB, 275 views)
Old 03-08-2021, 12:49 PM   #197
Rookie

Quote:
Unfortunately, I don't think that is the issue either. Here is a screenshot of the version of Frosty that I am using.
Damn, I donīt know whatīs the problem, maybe its a Mediafire or Winrar compression issue, what I can do is to share with you the FBPROJECT files and you just convert them to FBMOD, it could be a solution for this theory
Old 03-09-2021, 12:11 AM   #198
Rookie

OVR: 1

share the project might be best. i still have the same issue, and not just the saints. there only a couple teams that i can run out of what youve done. tampa bay is one of them, forgot now who the other one was. and using the same frosty as the pc shows
Old 03-09-2021, 08:48 AM   #199
Rookie

triplela's Arena

I also think sharing the FBPROJECT would be good. Again, thanks for all of the time and work you've put into this project. The fields that I've gotten to work(Eagles, Patriots, Bucs, Falcons, etc) have all looked incredible.
Old 03-11-2021, 07:44 PM   #200
Rookie

Quote:
I also think sharing the FBPROJECT would be good. Again, thanks for all of the time and work you've put into this project. The fields that I've gotten to work(Eagles, Patriots, Bucs, Falcons, etc) have all looked incredible.
Thank you very much sir, Iīll upload the FBPROJECTs in the weekend, lets see if that fixes the issue

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »