Home

Roster Editing Utilities

This is a discussion on Roster Editing Utilities within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2020, 02:32 PM   #17
Pro

sinthros's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Roster Editing Utilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33teams
Hi guys is there any news about Madden AMP for Madden 21 please? Or do you possibly know what and how to add Madden 21 profile in Madden AMP Please? So I try to do it myself.
The same questions also for Frosty Editor and Frosty Mod. Do you kindly know if there are any news for these tools for Madden 21 or what and how to add the Madden 21 Profile for Frosty so I'll try? As for the latter, based on what I understand, if you go to their folder in the folder called "Profiles" you have to add a file with the Madden 21 profile called "MADDEN21SDK.dll", I just don't know how to do it create it. Thank You!
No word on AMP. In terms of modding we're getting there.

In either case would just recommend modded Madden 20 over M21. Even when M21 can be modded I don't know if I'll personally move over, not for a while anyway. On Madden 20 we have progression, gameplay, franchise (Start Today and logic mod) pretty much all handled, and M21 has... the yard lol
Old 10-04-2020, 05:00 PM   #18
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33teams
Hi guys is there any news about Madden AMP for Madden 21 please? Or do you possibly know what and how to add Madden 21 profile in Madden AMP Please? So I try to do it myself.
The same questions also for Frosty Editor and Frosty Mod. Do you kindly know if there are any news for these tools for Madden 21 or what and how to add the Madden 21 Profile for Frosty so I'll try? As for the latter, based on what I understand, if you go to their folder in the folder called "Profiles" you have to add a file with the Madden 21 profile called "MADDEN21SDK.dll", I just don't know how to do it create it. Thank You!
Please read my previous comments on this post. As of now Amp is a dead end for M21. I thought there was something in the works for a new roster editor but looks like we're back at square one.

As for Frosty, it is also not as simple as adding "Madden21SDK." A whole new profile has to be made for M21 which isn't possible without access to the Frosty source code. Frosty is pretty much a dead project at this point since GMan left and the guys he left it with are doing nothing with it nor will make it open source so someone else can take over.

That said there is another tool in the works but after finally getting my first glance at it last night we are still a long ways off from being as functionable as Frosty. As Jay said there's no need for people to keep asking. When progress is made or we get any working tools they will be posted publicly.

Last edited by hhsrudy4; 10-04-2020 at 05:02 PM.
Old 10-29-2020, 02:45 AM   #19
Just started!

Hey I've been playing madden for years and have been interested in working with AMP since I learned about it two years back. I also have some programming experience and have several friends who may be interested in helping as well. If you're interested I'd be more than happy to help out as much as I can and see if I can rope some more people in as well.
Old 11-01-2020, 02:46 PM   #20
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

OVR: 2

Source Code is located here...
https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/...?f=115&t=21075

But keep in mind M21 Roster files are not in DB form anymore so it's not just a matter of editing AMP. You've first gotta figure out format they are in now/reverse engineer the roster file.

The file I attached is a QuickBMS script that uncompress the M21 roster file since they are now compressed. Then once you have the file decompressed it will be ready for reverse engineering. You will also need the Checksum formula to repack the file. If you happen to get that far let me know and I'll get the checksum formula for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip M21_Roster.zip (420 Bytes, 22 views)
Old 11-02-2020, 12:48 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhsrudy4
Source Code is located here...
https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/...?f=115&t=21075

But keep in mind M21 Roster files are not in DB form anymore so it's not just a matter of editing AMP. You've first gotta figure out format they are in now/reverse engineer the roster file.

The file I attached is a QuickBMS script that uncompress the M21 roster file since they are now compressed. Then once you have the file decompressed it will be ready for reverse engineering. You will also need the Checksum formula to repack the file. If you happen to get that far let me know and I'll get the checksum formula for you.
How to edit this file please?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2020, 10:19 PM   #22
Rookie

I'm sorry if this was already asked, I went through the thread to look but I'm not really sure what I'm doing. I just exported an online CFM roster to my PC and want to add the roster to madden 21. I did a fantasy draft with my friends, and even though I turned pre-existing injuries off they stayed on.

Was hoping I could download the roster, and then start the franchise fresh without any injuries. Is this even possible? Or does this require one of the tools that have yet to be developed for M21?
Old 11-13-2020, 12:11 PM   #23
Rookie

With players like AB and Dez added within the last several weeks I've been messing around with Franchise Editor to see if there's any ways to get their player models into an existing franchise.

I haven't been on the boards for a couple weeks and I know numerous people are working hard on trying to get Mod tools to work with M21 so just thought I would see if any updates are out there or close for editing M21 rosters files specifically.

Thanks!
Old 01-12-2021, 09:59 AM   #24
Rookie

Craigus's Arena

I'm currently on the search for a roster file that matches the 'pre-season' roster in franchise mode that I can then create a player for and use that in a new franchise as a head coach (for various sim/immersion reasons).

In the community hub or whatever it is called there are lots of roster files, are these rosters that have been edited in game? I don't understand how we can't edit the rosters but there are custom ones for download? I must be missing something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »