Home

Madden 22 PC

This is a discussion on Madden 22 PC within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2021, 04:51 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 22 PC

Anyone have troubles with a ps4 controller?

R2 works to view the plays, but when trying to call and audible R2 no longer works, I'm unable to block a RB/TE or hot route with the R2 options.

I've tried running the game with DS4Windows, Steam Big Picture Mode (launch via Origin still), and without any additional third party software. I do run the game in Windowed mode, but I do not believe switching to full screen makes a difference.

In M20, the "Share" button didn't work for timeouts and I just used "T" on the keyboard in those situations, but I haven't found a solution for this R2 audibles issue yet. I think this may have happened in M19, but I honestly do not know the fix.
Old 09-21-2021, 07:36 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hello all! Just purchased and loaded up Madden 22 on my pc and it works great except for one thing, and for me, it's the most important thing.

I'm a Franchise Mode CPU vs. CPU player and for some reason when in franchise mode on the gameplay screen, I cannot move the "keyboard" icon off of my franchise team. I've tried every command on my keyboard but nothing works! I was under the impression that CPU vs. CPU functionality was back in franchise mode (i haven't purchased a new Madden game since 08) after a long absence, so what am I doing wrong???

Any suggestions, advice, or feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Old 09-21-2021, 07:41 PM   #115
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckkieB
Hello all! Just purchased and loaded up Madden 22 on my pc and it works great except for one thing, and for me, it's the most important thing.

I'm a Franchise Mode CPU vs. CPU player and for some reason when in franchise mode on the gameplay screen, I cannot move the "keyboard" icon off of my franchise team. I've tried every command on my keyboard but nothing works! I was under the impression that CPU vs. CPU functionality was back in franchise mode (i haven't purchased a new Madden game since 08) after a long absence, so what am I doing wrong???

Any suggestions, advice, or feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
For Madden 19, 20, 21 and 22, you really need a controller to get around the menu's, it's not 100% keyboard friendly. I recommend this one.

Hyperkin X91 Ice Wired Controller for Xbox One/ Windows 10 PC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2021, 07:51 PM   #116
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
For Madden 19, 20, 21 and 22, you really need a controller to get around the menu's, it's not 100% keyboard friendly. I recommend this one.

Thank you! I will order that controller and report back some happy news hopefully shortly.
Old 09-21-2021, 08:15 PM   #117
Rookie

Quote:

One more quick question - what's the difference between the Hyperkin X91 "Iced" controller and the regular Hyperkin X91? I only ask because the regular one is available for next day delivery on Amazon and the "Iced" version is at least 1-2 weeks. Will the regular X91 be sufficient?
Old 09-21-2021, 08:24 PM   #118
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckkieB
One more quick question - what's the difference between the Hyperkin X91 "Iced" controller and the regular Hyperkin X91? I only ask because the regular one is available for next day delivery on Amazon and the "Iced" version is at least 1-2 weeks. Will the regular X91 be sufficient?
I don't know, prob something you don't need.

I don't think it really matters man, I believe we are both CPU vs CPU, you only uses the controller to move around the menus in the game. Check out my Sliders.
Old 09-21-2021, 08:46 PM   #119
Rookie

Quote:
I don't know, prob something you don't need.

I don't think it really matters man, I believe we are both CPU vs CPU, you only uses the controller to move around the menus in the game. Check out my Sliders.
Thank you again and yes, I will definitely check out your sliders, which of course are a crucial piece of the CPU vs CPU puzzle! Cheers!
Old 09-22-2021, 08:50 PM   #120
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsufan4423
To even release this game this way as new is a disgrace. What are PC players even purchasing? Is the players warming up on the field pregame tied to some Next Gen engine? From what I've played, M22 has taken a big step backwards.

Seeing Linebackers call out defensive adjustments using mirrored animations is a complete eyesore. So many glitches bad physics it's unreal.

No thanks

Madden and the NFL are unfortunately joined at the hip these days, and since both are going downhill so fast, the ONLY reason to buy Madden 22 is if I can mod the players and graphics like in past versions. I don't see myself getting a PS5 anytime in the near future. MAYBE for the NHL series games if the next-gen version is very good. But modding is the only reason to even play Madden these days, to see our creations come to life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »