Home

Old 10-05-2021, 02:24 AM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 22 PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHATISTHISPOWER
I do not think you are understanding the issue. When you go to hot route a RB/TE it is R2 to block. To hot route a WR on a screen the button to press is R2. When I press it, nothing happens, even though there is an option that says "R2 Block RB" or "R2 Smoke Screen". R2 button works everywhere else in the game except right here. I appreciate you trying to help, but please do not comment and say "this is the button you use and this is how a controller works" because the information you keep giving is not helpful.

I had no problems in M21 with this.
I see. I'm using an Xbox controller with the Origin launcher. If I understand you correctly, you're using a PS4 controller (presumably via Steam)?

If so, the best I can figure is there is something wrong with the controller settings in Steam. I have had that issue on other games, then I just bought an Xbox controller and stuff works now. Maybe try switching it back to Xbox controller, then back to Ps4 controller and see if that fixes it. I know you can do it in Big Picture Mode or by right clicking and going into the settings for that game. I don't know which way you did it, but hopefully a reset can fix it.

Otherwise, you might try checking out the glitch thread https://forums.operationsports.com/f...es-thread.html

If they can't help, I'd try EA support (but I'm guessing you already did, and that's why you're here.)
Old 10-05-2021, 08:05 PM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuder
I see. I'm using an Xbox controller with the Origin launcher. If I understand you correctly, you're using a PS4 controller (presumably via Steam)?

If so, the best I can figure is there is something wrong with the controller settings in Steam. I have had that issue on other games, then I just bought an Xbox controller and stuff works now. Maybe try switching it back to Xbox controller, then back to Ps4 controller and see if that fixes it. I know you can do it in Big Picture Mode or by right clicking and going into the settings for that game. I don't know which way you did it, but hopefully a reset can fix it.

Otherwise, you might try checking out the glitch thread https://forums.operationsports.com/f...es-thread.html

If they can't help, I'd try EA support (but I'm guessing you already did, and that's why you're here.)

the information you keep giving is not helpful.
Old 10-06-2021, 10:57 AM   #131
Rookie

sinthros's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHATISTHISPOWER
I do not think you are understanding the issue. When you go to hot route a RB/TE it is R2 to block. To hot route a WR on a screen the button to press is R2. When I press it, nothing happens, even though there is an option that says "R2 Block RB" or "R2 Smoke Screen". R2 button works everywhere else in the game except right here. I appreciate you trying to help, but please do not comment and say "this is the button you use and this is how a controller works" because the information you keep giving is not helpful.

I had no problems in M21 with this.
I remember having this issue a while ago back in M19. It turns out I was missing some driver or something for my controller, and I remember fixing it with a Windows update of all things. Wish I could give more details but it's been literal years since it happened.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2021, 03:06 PM   #132
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinthros
I remember having this issue a while ago back in M19. It turns out I was missing some driver or something for my controller, and I remember fixing it with a Windows update of all things. Wish I could give more details but it's been literal years since it happened.

Yeah - I have tried it all. All driver updates, DS4Windows, Big Picture Mode, Origin w/o any edits. Nothing has worked. I may try and figure out what "R2" is on PC and just hit that key on the keyboard.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »